Gaba and Tendon pain - from FDA reports
Tendon pain is reported only by a few people who take Gaba. We study 106 people who have side effects while taking Gaba from FDA. Among them, 4 have Tendon pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendon pain and more.
106 people reported to have side effects when taking Gaba.
Among them, 4 people (3.77%) have Tendon pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tendon pain when taking Gaba *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Tendon pain when taking Gaba *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland): 1 person, 25.00%
- Kidney Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroenteritis Escherichia Coli (inflammation of stomach and intestine caused by escherichia coli infection): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Magnesium: 3 people, 75.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Coq10: 1 person, 25.00%
- Inositol: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 50.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 50.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gaba and have Tendon pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tendon pain
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Gaba has active ingredients of gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid). It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Gaba 149 users)
Tendon pain has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, sinusitis, bronchitis, prostatitis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,532 Tendon pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tendon painTendon pain (678 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tendon painTendon pain (525 conditions)
Gaba side effects
- Gaba side effects (106 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gabaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Gaba and have Tendon Pain
- Support group for people who have Tendon Pain
- Support group for people who take Gaba
Can you answer these questions
- Hi everyone, Has anyone taken Latuda and GABA before? If so, how did this work out for y ou. Were there any side effects? thanks dm
- Has anyone else experienced tendon pain during and after treatment for ITP?
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on Xarelto for two years . Since then I have been having joint pain, now my low back, X-ray confirmed, has considerably degenerated. I have had no ct scan etc. Cardiologist dismissed idea of Xarelto causing joint pain. I am in such pain I was considering trying GABA as well, I also...
- New here Just want to see reports of taking Latuda and Gaba
- Hola! I take both Gaba and Effexor. Didn’t realize it was such a bad mix. I must say that I hate pharmaceuticals in my body, but, Effexor works so well fo me. I fall into deep, debilitating depression without it. It helps me as I solve the root issues of my life. Transforming into new...
- Hi , I am new on this but I have a question I am taking 75mg pregabaline per day but I want to stop taking it and replace with a gaba supplement does anyone knows if is posible ? Thanks ;)
- HI, MY HUSBAND , HAS BEEN TAKING DILANTIN FOR OVER 10 YEARS AFTER SUFFERING A STROKE IN THE RIGHT FRONTAL LOBE. HOWEVER, EACH YEAR HE'S DOING LESS AN LESS. HE DOESN'T USE HIS CELL PHONE, HE USE TO CALL HIS SISTER AND BROTHER, AND NOW HE'S ALSO NOT WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH HIS CANE. I...
- Will you have Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Mellaril?
- Will you have Sluggishness with Restoril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.