Who have Dacryoadenitis acquired with Gabapentin - from FDA reports
Dacryoadenitis acquired is reported only by a few people who take Gabapentin. We study 141,944 people who have side effects while taking Gabapentin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dacryoadenitis acquired. Find out below who they are, when they have Dacryoadenitis acquired and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
141,944 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Dacryoadenitis acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Gabapentin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Gabapentin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Afinitor: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dacryoadenitis acquired while taking Gabapentin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dacryoadenitis acquired
- Subscribe to monitor Dacryoadenitis acquired in Gabapentin
You are not alone:
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 147,960 users)
Dacryoadenitis acquired (inflammation of the lacrimal glands acquired) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 35 Dacryoadenitis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (27 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (21 conditions)
Gabapentin side effects
- Gabapentin side effects (141,995 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Gabapentina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Amitril and Lamotrigine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduce Cholesterol with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipoprotein Test with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Test with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipid Disorders with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ldl/Hdl Ratio Increased with Pacerone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperlipoproteinemia with Pacerone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperlipidemia with Pacerone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypercholesterolemia with Pacerone? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Lasix, Digoxin - 26 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lipitor, Pepcid Ac, Niacin for a 63 year old man - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Catapres, Ibuprofen for a 25 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Prozac, Mobic, Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Sinemet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Remeron, Risperidone, Caffeine, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Acetyl-carnitine, L-theanine, Neurontin, Dextroamp Saccharate, Amp Aspartate, Dextroamp Sulfate And Amp Sulfate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ibuprofen - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.