Gabapentin and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Gabapentin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gabapentin and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 264,649 people who have side effects when taking Gabapentin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
264,649 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabapentin.
Among them, 21,488 people (8.12%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Gabapentin?
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. eHealthMe is studying from 273,514 Gabapentin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,486 drugs and 5,034 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gabapentin and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Gabapentin when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Gabapentin*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Gabapentin *:
Common drugs people take besides Gabapentin *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gabapentin and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gabapentin:
- Drug ineffective and drugs with ingredients of gabapentin (26,269 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gabapentin:
- Gabapentin (273,514 reports)
Common Gabapentin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 21,488 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21,158 reports
- Pain: 17,075 reports
- Diarrhea: 14,363 reports
- Dizziness: 13,438 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 13,437 reports
Browse all side effects of Gabapentin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,481 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
- Methotrexate: 104,668 reports
- Humira: 93,489 reports
- Enbrel: 90,931 reports
- Prednisone: 66,683 reports
- Xeljanz: 48,562 reports
- Orencia: 47,976 reports
- Adapalene: 45,683 reports
- Actemra: 40,430 reports
- Remicade: 37,128 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 35,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,486 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 123,880 reports
- Pain: 40,150 reports
- Psoriasis: 33,532 reports
- High blood pressure: 31,954 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 25,819 reports
- Depression: 24,053 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (5,034 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gabapentin (the active ingredients of Gabapentin) and Gabapentin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Welchol and Multiple Injuries - a second ago
- Dimetapp and Bradycardia - 3 seconds ago
- Chemotherapy and Pneumonia Respiratory Syncytial Viral - 3 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Daraprim and Famotidine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine and Pigmentation Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Xylocaine W/ Epinephrine and Rashes - 15 seconds ago
- Zyclara and Bronchitis - 19 seconds ago
- Sage and Dizziness - 24 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Stools - Watery - 25 seconds ago