Gabitril and Faecal fat increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Faecal fat increased is reported only by a few people who take Gabitril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gabitril and have Faecal fat increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,144 people who have side effects while taking Gabitril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,144 people reported to have side effects when taking Gabitril.
Among them, 1 person (0.05%) has Faecal fat increased.
What is Gabitril?
Gabitril has active ingredients of tiagabine hydrochloride. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 2,181 Gabitril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Faecal fat increased?
Faecal fat increased (excess fat in stool) is found to be associated with 43 drugs and 49 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gabitril and Faecal fat increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Gabitril *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecal fat increased when taking Gabitril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Gabitril *:
- Yasmin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vfend: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Provigil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Motrin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Faecal fat increased *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gravitational Oedema (abnormally large fluid volume in the circulatory system makes obese): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Candidiasis (fungal infection of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Food Allergy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Drunk: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Candidiasis (candidiasis or thrush is a fungal infection): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gabitril and have Faecal fat increased?Check whether Faecal fat increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Faecal fat increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tiagabine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gabitril:
- Gabitril (2,181 reports)
Common Gabitril side effects:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 157 reports
- Pain: 156 reports
- Dizziness: 150 reports
- Memory loss: 146 reports
- Drug ineffective: 145 reports
- Depression: 141 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 140 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 138 reports
Browse all side effects of Gabitril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Faecal fat increased treatments and more:
- Faecal fat increased (18 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Faecal fat increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (43 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Faecal fat increased:
- Faecal fat increased (49 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tiagabine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Gabitril) and Gabitril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mitoxantrone Hydrochloride and Acetazolamide drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Abiraterone Acetate and Quadriplegia - 8 seconds ago
- Hcg and Drug Hypersensitivity - 9 seconds ago
- Plavix and Pancreatic Carcinoma Stage Ii - 14 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Athlete'S Foot - 20 seconds ago
- Imdur and Polycythemia Vera - 20 seconds ago
- Minitran and Simvastatin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Vibativ and Fever - 26 seconds ago
- Thiotepa and Metastases To Spine - 28 seconds ago
- Aleve and Antivert drug interaction - 41 seconds ago