Gazyva and Axillary mass - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Axillary mass is found among people who take Gazyva, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gazyva and have Axillary mass. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,874 people who have side effects when taking Gazyva from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,874 people reported to have side effects when taking Gazyva.
Among them, 6 people (0.21%) have Axillary mass.
What is Gazyva?
Gazyva has active ingredients of obinutuzumab. eHealthMe is studying from 2,877 Gazyva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Axillary mass?
Axillary mass is found to be associated with 664 drugs and 296 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gazyva and Axillary mass reports submitted per year:
Time on Gazyva when people have Axillary mass *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Axillary mass when taking Gazyva *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Axillary mass when taking Gazyva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Gazyva *:
- Vitamin B6: 6 people, 100.00%
- Valacyclovir: 6 people, 100.00%
- Imbruvica: 6 people, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 6 people, 100.00%
- Venclexta: 5 people, 83.33%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 50.00%
- Rituxan: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Axillary mass *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 6 people, 100.00%
- Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis (inflammation or an infection of the lymphatic channels and lymph glands): 6 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 6 people, 100.00%
- Itching: 6 people, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency: 6 people, 100.00%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 6 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 6 people, 100.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 6 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 6 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 5 people, 83.33%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Transformation (white blood cell cancer changes in fast growing cancer in lymph node): 4 people, 66.67%
- Richter's Syndrome (hairy cell cancer changes in fast growing b cell cancer tumour): 3 people, 50.00%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 50.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 2 people, 33.33%
- Reflux Gastritis (a condition in which the lining of a person's stomach becomes inflamed as a result of exposure to bile): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gazyva and have Axillary mass?Check whether Axillary mass is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Axillary mass and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of obinutuzumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gazyva:
- Gazyva (2,877 reports)
Common Gazyva side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 230 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 177 reports
- Fever: 173 reports
- Chills (felling of cold): 170 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 162 reports
- Death: 159 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 155 reports
- Rashes (redness): 121 reports
Browse all side effects of Gazyva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Axillary mass treatments and more:
- Axillary mass (1,167 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Axillary mass:
- Axillary mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Axillary mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Axillary mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Axillary mass:
- Humira: 187 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Axillary mass:
- Axillary mass (664 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Axillary mass:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 138 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Axillary mass:
- Axillary mass (296 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on obinutuzumab (the active ingredients of Gazyva) and Gazyva (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acetaminophen vs. Cannabis - 12 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Eosinophilic Cystitis - 15 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Modafinil drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Sunitinib Malate and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Abnormal - 40 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain Upper and Renal Cyst - 51 seconds ago
- Denavir and Epigastric Discomfort - 59 seconds ago
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Lecithin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Actos and Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional - a minute ago
- Konakion and Diverticulum Intestinal - a minute ago
- Zyrtec and Ocular Vascular Disorder - a minute ago