Gemcitabine and Blood count abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood count abnormal is found among people who take Gemcitabine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cisplatin, and have Pancreatic carcinoma. This review analyzes which people have Blood count abnormal with Gemcitabine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,384 people who have side effects when taking Gemcitabine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
14,384 people reported to have side effects when taking Gemcitabine.
Among them, 8 people (0.06%) have Blood count abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Gemcitabine when people have Blood count abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (1 person, 12.50%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 12.50%)
- Bladder Cancer (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Taxol (3 people, 37.50%)
- Dexamethasone (3 people, 37.50%)
- Cytoxan (3 people, 37.50%)
- Cisplatin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lovenox (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (3 people, 37.50%)
- Death (3 people, 37.50%)
- Peripheral Swelling (2 people, 25.00%)
- Haematocrit Decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood count abnormal when taking Gemcitabine?
- Check symptoms - is blood count abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood count abnormal and drugs with ingredients of gemcitabine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood count abnormal and Gemcitabine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Gemcitabine has active ingredients of gemcitabine. (latest outcomes from Gemcitabine 14,424 users)
Blood count abnormal
Blood count abnormal has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, primary myelofibrosis (latest reports from 6,695 Blood count abnormal patients).