Gemzar and General physical condition abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
General physical condition abnormal is found among people who take Gemzar, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gemzar and have General physical condition abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,753 people who have side effects when taking Gemzar from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19,753 people reported to have side effects when taking Gemzar.
Among them, 17 people (0.09%) have General physical condition abnormal.
What is Gemzar?
Gemzar has active ingredients of gemcitabine hydrochloride. It is often used in pancreatic carcinoma. eHealthMe is studying from 19,883 Gemzar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is General physical condition abnormal?
General physical condition abnormal is found to be associated with 1,015 drugs and 631 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gemzar and General physical condition abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Gemzar when people have General physical condition abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 62.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have General physical condition abnormal when taking Gemzar *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have General physical condition abnormal when taking Gemzar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 53.85 %
- 60+: 38.46 %
Common drugs people take besides Gemzar *:
- Taxol: 2 people, 11.76%
- Cisplatin: 2 people, 11.76%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 11.76%
- Paclitaxel: 2 people, 11.76%
- Zometa: 1 person, 5.88%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 5.88%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 5.88%
- Avastin: 1 person, 5.88%
- Capecitabine: 1 person, 5.88%
- Carboplatin: 1 person, 5.88%
Common side effects people have besides General physical condition abnormal *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 4 people, 23.53%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 17.65%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 2 people, 11.76%
- Cholestasis (a condition where bile cannot flow from the liver to the duodenum): 2 people, 11.76%
- Cytolytic Hepatitis (dissolution or destruction of a liver cell): 2 people, 11.76%
- Death: 2 people, 11.76%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 11.76%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 11.76%
- Hyperpyrexia (extremely high fever): 2 people, 11.76%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 11.76%
Common conditions people have *:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell): 2 people, 11.76%
- Bladder Cancer: 2 people, 11.76%
- Pancreatic Neoplasm (pancreatic tumour): 1 person, 5.88%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 1 person, 5.88%
- Mycosis Fungoides (lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell) become malignant (cancerous) and affect the skin): 1 person, 5.88%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 1 person, 5.88%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 1 person, 5.88%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gemzar and have General physical condition abnormal?Check whether General physical condition abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was General physical condition abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gemcitabine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gemzar:
- Gemzar (19,883 reports)
Common Gemzar side effects:
Browse all side effects of Gemzar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
General physical condition abnormal treatments and more:
- General physical condition abnormal (6,870 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- General physical condition abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- General physical condition abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with General physical condition abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal (1,015 drugs)
Common conditions associated with General physical condition abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with General physical condition abnormal:
- General physical condition abnormal (631 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gemcitabine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Gemzar) and Gemzar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Keppra and Speech Disorder - now
- High Blood Cholesterol in Keflex, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Xylocaine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Keppra and Sedation - 11 seconds ago
- Keppra and Cerebral Haemorrhage - 18 seconds ago
- Fungal Infection and Sinus Headache - 24 seconds ago
- Tagamet Hb and Lescol drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Keppra and Partial Seizures With Secondary Generalisation - 27 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Speech Disorder - 32 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Confusional State - 35 seconds ago