Genotropin and Proctalgia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Proctalgia is reported only by a few people who take Genotropin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Genotropin and have Proctalgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,241 people who have side effects while taking Genotropin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
25,241 people reported to have side effects when taking Genotropin.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Proctalgia.
What is Genotropin?
Genotropin has active ingredients of somatropin recombinant. It is often used in growth hormone deficiency. eHealthMe is studying from 25,298 Genotropin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Proctalgia?
Proctalgia (pain in the rectum) is found to be associated with 1,396 drugs and 740 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Genotropin and Proctalgia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Proctalgia when taking Genotropin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Proctalgia when taking Genotropin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Genotropin *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin A: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cartia Xt: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Proctalgia *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected: 2 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Coccydynia (pain in the coccyx or tailbone area): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Bruising: 2 people, 100.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 2 people, 100.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 100.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Genotropin and have Proctalgia?Check whether Proctalgia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Proctalgia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of somatropin recombinant:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Genotropin:
- Genotropin (25,298 reports)
Common Genotropin side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 1,503 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 904 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 771 reports
- Joint pain: 718 reports
- Drug ineffective: 636 reports
- Weight increased: 499 reports
- Weakness: 467 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 449 reports
Browse all side effects of Genotropin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Proctalgia treatments and more:
- Proctalgia (7,736 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Proctalgia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Proctalgia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Proctalgia:
- Humira: 740 reports
- Prednisone: 673 reports
- Ribavirin: 556 reports
- Pegasys: 472 reports
- Incivek: 351 reports
- Aspirin: 335 reports
- Methotrexate: 284 reports
- Lipitor: 282 reports
- Omeprazole: 257 reports
- Lisinopril: 218 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia (1,396 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Proctalgia:
- Crohn's disease: 1,020 reports
- Hepatitis c: 648 reports
- Ulcerative colitis: 367 reports
- High blood pressure: 363 reports
- Pain: 287 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia (740 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on somatropin recombinant (the active ingredients of Genotropin) and Genotropin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prochlorperazine and Skin Irritation - 11 seconds ago
- Januvia and Internal Injury - 15 seconds ago
- Valsartan and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Feeling Jittery - 19 seconds ago
- Adipex-P and Vision Blurred - 26 seconds ago
- Cleocin and Laryngitis - 28 seconds ago
- Captopril and Envarsus Xr drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Mirtazapine and Anisocytosis - 38 seconds ago
- Risedronate Sodium and Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 43 seconds ago
- Ingrezza and Equetro drug interaction - 44 seconds ago