Geodon and Calculus urethral - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Calculus urethral is found among people who take Geodon, especially for people who are 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Geodon and have Calculus urethral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,215 people who have side effects when taking Geodon from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,215 people reported to have side effects when taking Geodon.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Calculus urethral.
What is Geodon?
Geodon has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 19,472 Geodon users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Calculus urethral?
Calculus urethral (stone in urethra) is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 166 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Geodon and Calculus urethral reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Calculus urethral when taking Geodon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Geodon *:
- Xanax: 6 people, 100.00%
- Seroquel: 6 people, 100.00%
- Aciphex: 5 people, 83.33%
- Lunesta: 5 people, 83.33%
- Clonazepam: 5 people, 83.33%
- Topamax: 5 people, 83.33%
- Zyprexa: 3 people, 50.00%
- Fluocinolone Acetonide: 3 people, 50.00%
- Methylprednisolone: 3 people, 50.00%
- Loxitane: 3 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Calculus urethral *:
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 50.00%
- Dysthymia (mild chronic depression): 3 people, 50.00%
- Nerve Compression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 50.00%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 3 people, 50.00%
- International Normalised Ratio Increased: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 3 people, 50.00%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 3 people, 50.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 3 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 3 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 50.00%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Geodon and have Calculus urethral?Check whether Calculus urethral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Calculus urethral and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Geodon:
- Geodon (19,472 reports)
Common Geodon side effects:
- Diabetes: 1,516 reports
- Weight increased: 1,290 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 1,223 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,166 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,004 reports
- Drowsiness: 926 reports
- Depression: 899 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 897 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 896 reports
Browse all side effects of Geodon:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Calculus urethral treatments and more:
- Calculus urethral (190 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Calculus urethral:
- Calculus urethral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Calculus urethral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Calculus urethral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Calculus urethral:
- Calculus urethral (359 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Calculus urethral:
- Calculus urethral (166 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ziprasidone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Geodon) and Geodon (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Solodyn and Burning Sensation - a second ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - a second ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Brain Abscess - 8 seconds ago
- Bextra and Dry Eyes - 9 seconds ago
- Advil and Malaria - 10 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Lymphopenia - 10 seconds ago
- Bumex and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Bumex and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Micronase and Bladder Outlet Obstruction - 11 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Lotensin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago