Gilenya and Haemarthrosis - from FDA reports
Haemarthrosis is reported only by a few people who take Gilenya. We study 47,122 people who have side effects while taking Gilenya from FDA. Among them, 1 have Haemarthrosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Haemarthrosis and more.
47,122 people reported to have side effects when taking Gilenya.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Haemarthrosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemarthrosis when taking Gilenya *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gilenya and have Haemarthrosis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemarthrosis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Gilenya has active ingredients of fingolimod. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Gilenya 47,323 users)
Haemarthrosis (haemarthrosis is where blood is able to enter the joint capsule) has been reported by people with factor viii deficiency, atrial fibrillation/flutter, preventive health care, haemophilia, stroke (latest reports from 2,551 Haemarthrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaemarthrosisHaemarthrosis (799 drugs)
Could your condition cause HaemarthrosisHaemarthrosis (546 conditions)
Gilenya side effects
- Gilenya side effects (47,148 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gilenyaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alroughani R, "Fingolimod-associated amenorrhea: a report of three cases", Multiple Sclerosis Journal, 2014 Jan .
- Christopher KL, Elner VM, Demirci H, "Conjunctival Lymphoma in a Patient on Fingolimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis", Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 May .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Gilenya and have Haemarthrosis
- Support group for people who have Haemarthrosis
- Support group for people who take Gilenya
Can you answer these questions
- My Dr. told me to stop gilenya since i have hepatitis A, and now after 2 weeks i feel dizzy all day, can you relate ?
- Is it safe to take gilenya and accutane together ?
- I am a 30 year old girl. I have been diagnosed by MS for over 4 years. I am on Gilenya for almost 3 months. I have my periods every 2weeks since then. could it be relevant to Gilenya, since my mensturation was always on time.
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello, my partner is taking Gilenya since about 6 years, we are planning to be parents, i'm healthy female and i would like to hear from other members if gilenya affected male sperm viability. Thank You so much
- Facial rash on chin and sides of nose. Comes up, goes down. Sore,burning and itchy. Pimple like eruptions. Have been given cortisone and fungal creams, nothing working. Also suffer with psoriasis and it has aggrevated it excessively.
- I have ms ive just started gilenya so want to join a group going through the same as me.
- Hello! I'm very new to this, so I joined this to hear about other people their experience. I take Gilenya for about 3 years now - I couldn't be happier. No side effects, like, ever :) now, my psychiatrist wanted me to take seroquel, because she thinks I have bipolar type 1. I'm a very anxious...
- Hello Everyone, I have been taking Forsteo for 5 months and am about to start Gilenya on 20th November 2017. I am keen to know how you are getting on whilst combining both drugs. Be well!
- Will you have Deep Venous Thrombosis with Immunosuppression?
- Will you have Deep Vein Thrombosis with Immunosuppression?
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Immunosuppression?
- Will you have Dvt with Immunosuppression?
- Will you have Urticaria Cholinergic with Crohn'S Disease?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Immunosuppression and Deep Venous Thrombosis?
- Support group for people who have Immunosuppression and Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- Support group for people who have Immunosuppression and Blood Clot In The Legs?
- Support group for people who have Immunosuppression and Dvt?
- Support group for people who have Crohn'S Disease and Urticaria Cholinergic?
- What to expect when you have Immunosuppression and Deep Venous Thrombosis?
- What to expect when you have Immunosuppression and Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- What to expect when you have Immunosuppression and Blood Clot In The Legs?
- What to expect when you have Immunosuppression and Dvt?
- What to expect when you have Crohn'S Disease and Urticaria Cholinergic?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.