Who have Intertrigo candida with Gilenya - from FDA reports
There is no Intertrigo candida reported by people who take Gilenya yet. This review analyzes which people have Intertrigo candida with Gilenya. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Intertrigo candida while taking Gilenya?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intertrigo candida
- Subscribe to monitor Intertrigo candida in Gilenya
You are not alone:
Gilenya has active ingredients of fingolimod. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Gilenya 62,591 users)
Intertrigo candida (infection of the skin by candida albicans) has been reported by people with acne, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, anticoagulant therapy (latest reports from 71 Intertrigo candida patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intertrigo candidaIntertrigo candida
Could your condition cause Intertrigo candidaIntertrigo candida
Gilenya side effects
- Gilenya side effects (62,415 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gilenyaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tension with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stress with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jitters with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Apprehension with Cosyntropin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.