Gilenya and Intertrigo candida - from FDA reports
There is no Intertrigo candida reported by people who take Gilenya yet. This review analyzes which people have Intertrigo candida with Gilenya. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Do you start a new drug, have side effects or want to improve your quality of life during medical treatment? On eHealthMe, you can manage medications with big data, lab tests and community support, all in one place. Click here to start, it’s free.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Intertrigo candida in Gilenya
- Subscribe to monitor Gilenya
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intertrigo candida
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Gilenya has active ingredients of fingolimod. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Gilenya 47,323 users)
Intertrigo candida (infection of the skin by candida albicans) has been reported by people with acne, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, arthritis (latest reports from 71 Intertrigo candida patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intertrigo candidaIntertrigo candida
Could your condition cause Intertrigo candidaIntertrigo candida
Gilenya side effects
- Gilenya side effects (47,148 reports)
Browse all side effects of Gilenyaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Gilenya and have Intertrigo Candida
- Support group for people who have Intertrigo Candida
- Support group for people who take Gilenya
- Will you have Swelling Of A Joint with Forteo?
- Will you have Nervousness with Lansoprazole?
- What to expect when you take Macrobid and have Water On The Brain?
- Will you have Blood Corticotrophin Decreased with Vitamin D?
- Will you have Lupus with Calcium Carbonate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Forteo and have Swelling Of A Joint?
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole and have Nervousness?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Blood Corticotrophin Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Carbonate and have Lupus?
- Support group for people who take Trazodone Hydrochloride and Tolterodine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.