Ginger and Palpitations - from FDA reports
Palpitations is found among people who take Ginger, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fish Oil, and have Antiinflammatory therapy. This review analyzes which people have Palpitations with Ginger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 737 people who have side effects when taking Ginger from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
737 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginger.
Among them, 12 people (1.63%) have Palpitations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Palpitations when taking Ginger *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Palpitations when taking Ginger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 8.33%)
- Poor Quality Sleep (1 person, 8.33%)
- Cataplexy (1 person, 8.33%)
- Bone Disorder (1 person, 8.33%)
- Antiinflammatory Therapy (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (3 people, 25.00%)
- Fish Oil (3 people, 25.00%)
- Turmeric (2 people, 16.67%)
- Probiotic (2 people, 16.67%)
- Coq10 (2 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (6 people, 50.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (4 people, 33.33%)
- Malaise (3 people, 25.00%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 25.00%)
- Agitation (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Palpitations when taking Ginger?
- Check symptoms - is palpitations caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPalpitations and drugs with ingredients of ginger.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePalpitations and Ginger from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ginger has active ingredients of ginger. (latest outcomes from Ginger 805 users)
Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 81,269 Palpitations patients).
Browse all side effects of Gingera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PalpitationsPalpitations
Could your condition cause PalpitationsPalpitations
What would happen?
Questions to the study
15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...