Ginseng and Toothaches - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Toothaches is reported only by a few people who take Ginseng.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ginseng and have Toothaches. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 388 people who have side effects while taking Ginseng from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
388 people reported to have side effects when taking Ginseng.
Among them, 2 people (0.52%) have Toothaches.
What is Ginseng?
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. eHealthMe is studying from 426 Ginseng users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Toothaches?
Toothaches (tooth pain) is found to be associated with 2,167 drugs and 1,524 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ginseng and Toothaches reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Toothaches when taking Ginseng *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Toothaches when taking Ginseng *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ginseng *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fanapt: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 50.00%
- Latuda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Invega: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ingrezza: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haldol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Geodon: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Toothaches *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Merycism (a rare disease in which food is chewed, swallowed, and then returned to the mouth and chewed again): 1 person, 50.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthropathy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crying: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 1 person, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (excess of triglycerides in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ginseng and have Toothaches?Check whether Toothaches is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Toothaches and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ginseng, american:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ginseng:
- Ginseng (426 reports)
Toothaches treatments and more:
- Toothaches (24,662 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Toothaches:
- Toothaches in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Toothaches in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Toothaches in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Toothaches:
- Zometa: 2,406 reports
- Prednisone: 1,338 reports
- Fosamax: 1,252 reports
- Aspirin: 1,162 reports
- Enbrel: 1,137 reports
- Aredia: 1,098 reports
- Humira: 1,084 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,011 reports
- Prolia: 896 reports
- Tylenol: 778 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Toothaches:
- Toothaches (2,167 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Toothaches:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,005 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,730 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 857 reports
- Pain: 795 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 768 reports
- High blood pressure: 708 reports
- Depression: 540 reports
- Psoriasis: 523 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Toothaches:
- Toothaches (1,524 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ginseng, american (the active ingredients of Ginseng) and Ginseng (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Econazole Nitrate and Tylenol drug interaction - now
- Avonex and Pentasa drug interaction - now
- Solifenacin Succinate and Linagliptin drug interaction - a second ago
- Furosemide and Dependence - a second ago
- How effective is Pantoprazole for Gastroesophageal Reflux In Infants? - a second ago
- Cerubidine and Stress And Anxiety - 3 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Injection Site Discomfort - 4 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Nodule - 7 seconds ago
- Vimpat and Asthma Exercise Induced - 9 seconds ago
- Praluent and Tymlos drug interaction - 9 seconds ago