Gliclazide and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is reported only by a few people who take Gliclazide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gliclazide and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,504 people who have side effects while taking Gliclazide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,504 people reported to have side effects when taking Gliclazide.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion.
What is Gliclazide?
Gliclazide has active ingredients of gliclazide. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 22,713 Gliclazide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is found to be associated with 729 drugs and 393 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gliclazide and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion when taking Gliclazide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion when taking Gliclazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Gliclazide *:
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 50.00%
- Venclexta: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imbruvica: 1 person, 50.00%
- Curcumin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Copiktra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cipro: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthrotec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Paranasal sinus hypersecretion *:
- Cough: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Impaired Healing: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arthropod Sting (arthropod bite): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchial Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Foot Deformity (functional disability of foot): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 2 people, 100.00%
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 50.00%
- B-Cell Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (blood cancer affecting b cells): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gliclazide and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?Check whether Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Paranasal sinus hypersecretion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gliclazide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gliclazide:
- Gliclazide (22,713 reports)
Common Gliclazide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Gliclazide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion treatments and more:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (4,043 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the drugs that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (729 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the conditions that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (393 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gliclazide (the active ingredients of Gliclazide) and Gliclazide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mucinex and Loseasonique drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Oyster Shell and Detrol La drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Exomphalos - 40 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Female Orgasmic Disorder - 40 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Bipolar Disorder - 53 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Bi-Polar - 53 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Hyponatremia - a minute ago
- Amphotericin B and Metronidazole drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bicor and Renal Impairment - a minute ago
- Speech Impairment (Adult) and drugs of ingredients of calcium carbonate; famotidine; magnesium hydroxide - a minute ago