Gliclazide and Urine odor abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urine odor abnormal is found among people who take Gliclazide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Gliclazide and have Urine odor abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,504 people who have side effects when taking Gliclazide from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,504 people reported to have side effects when taking Gliclazide.
Among them, 11 people (0.05%) have Urine odor abnormal.
What is Gliclazide?
Gliclazide has active ingredients of gliclazide. It is often used in type 2 diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 22,720 Gliclazide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urine odor abnormal?
Urine odor abnormal is found to be associated with 1,286 drugs and 619 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gliclazide and Urine odor abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urine odor abnormal when taking Gliclazide *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Urine odor abnormal when taking Gliclazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 62.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Gliclazide *:
- Calcium: 6 people, 54.55%
- Synthroid: 6 people, 54.55%
- Elavil: 5 people, 45.45%
- Metformin: 5 people, 45.45%
- Xarelto: 5 people, 45.45%
- Spiriva: 5 people, 45.45%
- Benadryl: 5 people, 45.45%
- Jardiance: 5 people, 45.45%
- Apixaban: 5 people, 45.45%
- Tylenol: 5 people, 45.45%
Common side effects people have besides Urine odor abnormal *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 6 people, 54.55%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 6 people, 54.55%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 54.55%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Abnormal: 5 people, 45.45%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 5 people, 45.45%
- Urine Abnormality: 5 people, 45.45%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 45.45%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 5 people, 45.45%
- Lip Swelling: 5 people, 45.45%
- Thrombophlebitis (swelling (inflammation) of a vein caused by a blood clot): 5 people, 45.45%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 5 people, 45.45%
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis (a rare disorder that occurs when extra fibrous tissue forms in the area behind the stomach and intestines): 5 people, 45.45%
- Dermatitis Allergic (inflammation of the skin due allergic reaction): 5 people, 45.45%
- Systemic Sclerosis Pulmonary (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin with involvement of lungs): 1 person, 9.09%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 9.09%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 9.09%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gliclazide and have Urine odor abnormal?Check whether Urine odor abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urine odor abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of gliclazide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Gliclazide:
- Gliclazide (22,720 reports)
Common Gliclazide side effects:
- Diarrhea: 1,551 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,356 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,282 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,257 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,207 reports
Browse all side effects of Gliclazide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urine odor abnormal treatments and more:
- Urine odor abnormal (6,023 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine odor abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine odor abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Aspirin: 412 reports
- Prednisone: 366 reports
- Metformin: 232 reports
- Vitamin d: 227 reports
- Lipitor: 207 reports
- Methotrexate: 199 reports
- Furosemide: 190 reports
- Synthroid: 189 reports
- Enbrel: 187 reports
- Amlodipine: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal (1,286 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Multiple sclerosis: 554 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 332 reports
- High blood pressure: 316 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 260 reports
- Pain: 210 reports
- Osteoporosis: 178 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 173 reports
- Diabetes: 147 reports
- Depression: 146 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 132 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine odor abnormal:
- Urine odor abnormal (619 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on gliclazide (the active ingredients of Gliclazide) and Gliclazide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucagen and Drowsiness - 2 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Ursodeoxycholic Acid drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Ursodeoxycholic Acid drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone Sodium and Efavirenz drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Insomnia - 23 seconds ago
- Celexa and Ursodiol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Memantine and Hip Fracture - 40 seconds ago
- Vigabatrin and Encephalopathy - 42 seconds ago
- Avandia and Glycolax drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Advil and Penetrex drug interaction - 56 seconds ago