Who have Pain in extremity with Glimepiride - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people who take Glimepiride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Metformin, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26,262 people who have side effects when taking Glimepiride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
26,262 people reported to have side effects when taking Glimepiride.
Among them, 554 people (2.11%) have Pain in extremity
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Glimepiride when people have Pain in extremity *:
- < 1 month: 15.38 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.38 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 30.77 %
- 5 - 10 years: 23.08 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain in extremity when taking Glimepiride *:
- female: 60.45 %
- male: 39.55 %
Age of people who have Pain in extremity when taking Glimepiride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.93 %
- 30-39: 2.09 %
- 40-49: 9.98 %
- 50-59: 19.26 %
- 60+: 67.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 119 people, 21.48%
- High Blood Pressure: 101 people, 18.23%
- Pain: 59 people, 10.65%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 55 people, 9.93%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 45 people, 8.12%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 187 people, 33.75%
- Lyrica: 99 people, 17.87%
- Lipitor: 54 people, 9.75%
- Aspirin: 54 people, 9.75%
- Lantus: 51 people, 9.21%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 108 people, 19.49%
- Joint Pain: 97 people, 17.51%
- Gait Disturbance: 69 people, 12.45%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 68 people, 12.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 68 people, 12.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain in extremity while taking Glimepiride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain in extremity
- Subscribe to monitor Pain in extremity in Glimepiride
You are not alone:
Glimepiride has active ingredients of glimepiride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glimepiride 26,846 users)
Pain in extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 210,195 Pain in extremity patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain in extremityPain in extremity (3,484 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity (3,579 conditions)
Glimepiride side effects
- Glimepiride side effects (26,274 reports)
Browse all side effects of Glimepiridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nasal Septum Ulceration with Ramipril? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Venofer? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Venofer? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Venofer? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Epistaxis with Venofer? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Metaxalone, Xanax - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.