Who have Potassium - high with Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Potassium - high is found among people who take Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Amlodipine Besylate, and have Dyslipidaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 281 people who have side effects when taking Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
281 people reported to have side effects when taking Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride.
Among them, 10 people (3.56%) have Potassium - high
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Potassium - high when taking Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Potassium - high when taking Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 3 people, 30.00%
- Myocardial Ischaemia (the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased): 2 people, 20.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 20.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 10.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 10.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cardioversion: 1 person, 10.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide: 5 people, 50.00%
- Nitroglycerin: 5 people, 50.00%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 5 people, 50.00%
- Lisinopril: 4 people, 40.00%
- Lantus: 3 people, 30.00%
- Valsartan: 3 people, 30.00%
- Gabapentin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Zocor: 3 people, 30.00%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Carvedilol: 3 people, 30.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 40.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 4 people, 40.00%
- Abdominal Tenderness: 4 people, 40.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 40.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 40.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 40.00%
- Rhonchi (abnormal breath sounds): 3 people, 30.00%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Blood Chloride Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Metabolic Acidosis (body produces too much acid, or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body): 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Potassium - high while taking Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Potassium - high
- Subscribe to monitor Potassium - high in Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride and have Potassium - high
Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride
Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of glyburide; metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride 338 users)
Potassium - high
Potassium - high has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter, pain (latest reports from 50,300 Potassium - high patients).
Drugs that are associated with Potassium - highPotassium - high (2,615 drugs)
Could your condition cause Potassium - highPotassium - high (2,214 conditions)
Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride side effects
- Glyburide and metformin hydrochloride side effects (281 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Glyburide and metformin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Guaifenesin? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Vessel Puncture Site Haemorrhage with Synthroid? - a second ago
- Will you have Water Retention with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Methotrexate? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Guaifenesin? - a second ago
- Will you have Asthenia with Guaifenesin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weakness with Guaifenesin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.