Glyburide and Somatotroph adenoma - from FDA reports
Somatotroph adenoma is reported only by a few people who take Glyburide. We study 31,522 people who have side effects while taking Glyburide from FDA. Among them, 4 have Somatotroph adenoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Somatotroph adenoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 09, 2017
31,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Glyburide.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Somatotroph adenoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Somatotroph adenoma when taking Glyburide *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Somatotroph adenoma when taking Glyburide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tremor (3 people, 75.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hypoglycemia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nitrofurantoin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lisinopril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Glycolax (3 people, 75.00%)
- Desyrel (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ativan (3 people, 75.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty (3 people, 75.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 75.00%)
- Sinus Headache (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 75.00%)
- Head Injury (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Somatotroph adenoma when taking Glyburide?
- Check symptoms - is somatotroph adenoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSomatotroph adenoma and drugs with ingredients of glyburide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSomatotroph adenoma and Glyburide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Glyburide has active ingredients of glyburide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glyburide 32,081 users)
Somatotroph adenoma (tumour of pituitary gland) has been reported by people with acromegaly, high blood pressure, depression, growth hormone deficiency, diabetes (latest reports from 5,358 Somatotroph adenoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Glyburidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Somatotroph adenomaSomatotroph adenoma
Could your condition cause Somatotroph adenomaSomatotroph adenoma
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I have had a very strange experience. I was given Gabapentin in 2013 for radicular pain from the low back facet articulation. but only 2 tablets at night. Walking was the best remedy at this time. When I was not to badly of to do that, and sitting on a cushion. About a year later I felt the ...
Hello , I am a 52 your old female who has just been diagnosed with Acromegaly . I would like to be able to talk with others with the same . I have had no treatment as yet just a range of tests . I have a microadenoma on my Pituritory gland . Have others had this ? Did you find the offending ...
For years my mom took Glyburide for diabetes. She was also on lasix due to the fluid retention that we thought was caused by the high blood pressure. The lasix would interrupt her sleep at night and caused her to have UTDs (from multiple bathroom trips). I took her to Dr. Frederico Maese (Red ...
I have acromegaly and vestibular disorder. Had a pituitary macroadenoma tumor removed. Arthritis pain daily. Anxiety and depression daily. Aversion to light, sound, smell, food, and temperature periodically. "Sea-sick" feeling quite often. Overwhelming fatigue, etc.
Started with extremely severe headache (first in life) suggestive of stroke but none could be detected. Severe loss of cognition for several years, worsened by Risperidone and other drugs that supressed dompanine which caused Parkinson's like symptoms and eventually severe knee damage from ...