Glycopyrrolate and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is reported only by a few people who take Glycopyrrolate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Glycopyrrolate and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,707 people who have side effects while taking Glycopyrrolate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,707 people reported to have side effects when taking Glycopyrrolate.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Paranasal sinus hypersecretion.
What is Glycopyrrolate?
Glycopyrrolate has active ingredients of glycopyrrolate. It is often used in hyperhidrosis. eHealthMe is studying from 3,772 Glycopyrrolate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is found to be associated with 729 drugs and 393 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Glycopyrrolate and Paranasal sinus hypersecretion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion when taking Glycopyrrolate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion when taking Glycopyrrolate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Glycopyrrolate *:
- Tagamet: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinemet: 1 person, 100.00%
- Reglan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Protropin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Propulsid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nutropin Aq: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nasacort: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lodosyn: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Claritin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Paranasal sinus hypersecretion *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin D Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bone Density Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Catheter Site Erythema (redness of skin at catheter site): 1 person, 100.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gingival Hypertrophy (overgrowth of gums): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hand Fracture: 1 person, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperreflexia (overactive or over responsive reflexes): 1 person, 100.00%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Glycopyrrolate and have Paranasal sinus hypersecretion?Check whether Paranasal sinus hypersecretion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- D'souza S, Gowler V, "Glycopyrrolate‐induced respiratory arrest: an unusual side effect", Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 2015 Mar .
How severe was Paranasal sinus hypersecretion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of glycopyrrolate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Glycopyrrolate:
- Glycopyrrolate (3,772 reports)
Common Glycopyrrolate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Glycopyrrolate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Paranasal sinus hypersecretion treatments and more:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (4,043 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the drugs that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (729 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
All the conditions that are associated with Paranasal sinus hypersecretion:
- Paranasal sinus hypersecretion (393 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on glycopyrrolate (the active ingredients of Glycopyrrolate) and Glycopyrrolate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Phenergan and Darunavir drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Bupivacaine and Withdrawal Syndrome - 15 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Precedex drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Zide and Livalo drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Weakness and Psoriasis - 55 seconds ago
- Breath Odor in Pregabalin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Dha and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Mercaptopurine vs. Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Graft Versus Host Disease and Stools - Watery - 2 minutes ago
- Graft Versus Host Disease and Diarrhea - 2 minutes ago