Who have Epithelial casts with Gravol - from FDA reports
Epithelial casts is reported only by a few people who take Gravol. We study 1,661 people who have side effects while taking Gravol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Epithelial casts. Find out below who they are, when they have Epithelial casts and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,661 people reported to have side effects when taking Gravol.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has Epithelial casts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Epithelial casts when taking Gravol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Epithelial casts when taking Gravol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lemtrada: 1 person, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lymphocyte Percentage Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Leukocyturia (presence of white blood cells in urine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Laboratory Test Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 100.00%
- Impulsive Behavior: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Epithelial casts while taking Gravol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Epithelial casts
- Subscribe to monitor Epithelial casts in Gravol
You are not alone:
Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,988 users)
Epithelial casts (granular casts) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 399 Epithelial casts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Epithelial castsEpithelial casts (501 drugs)
Could your condition cause Epithelial castsEpithelial casts (236 conditions)
Gravol side effects
- Gravol side effects (1,663 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Gravola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Periodic Limb Movement Disorder with Simcor? - now
- Will you have Nocturnal Myoclonus with Simcor? - now
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Simcor? - now
- Will you have Blister with Sevoflurane? - a second ago
- Will you have Weedy Nightshade Poisoning with Phentermine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Yaws with Imlee - 4 seconds ago
- Mesalamine and Ximino drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Valacyclovir and Oat Straw drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Cerebrovascular Accident with Acthar - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Necrosis with Protonix? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.