Guanfacine hydrochloride and Joint pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Joint pain is reported only by a few people who take Guanfacine Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Guanfacine hydrochloride and have Joint pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 595 people who have side effects while taking Guanfacine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
595 people reported to have side effects when taking Guanfacine hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.67%) have Joint pain.
What is Guanfacine hydrochloride?
Guanfacine hydrochloride has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 879 Guanfacine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Joint pain?
Joint pain is found to be associated with 4,718 drugs and 4,784 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Guanfacine hydrochloride and Joint pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Guanfacine hydrochloride when people have Joint pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Guanfacine hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Guanfacine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Guanfacine hydrochloride *:
- Remodulin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pradaxa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Orenitram: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 25.00%
- Letairis: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Catapres: 1 person, 25.00%
- Biotin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Joint pain *:
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Tendon Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 25.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Small For Dates Baby (an unborn baby is growing more slowly and is smaller than most babies are at the same age): 1 person, 25.00%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 25.00%
- Portal Hypertension (increase in the blood pressure within a system of veins called the portal venous system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Body Height Below Normal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Guanfacine hydrochloride and have Joint pain?Check whether Joint pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Joint pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Guanfacine hydrochloride:
- Guanfacine hydrochloride (879 reports)
Joint pain treatments and more:
- Joint pain (447,919 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Joint pain:
- Joint pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Joint pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Joint pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Joint pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Joint pain:
- Joint pain (4,718 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Joint pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Joint pain:
- Joint pain (4,784 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on guanfacine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Guanfacine hydrochloride) and Guanfacine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tannic Acid and Irritability - 3 seconds ago
- Arava and Nasal Cavity Cancer - 3 seconds ago
- Advil and International Normalised Ratio Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Vyzulta and Constipation - 8 seconds ago
- Diovan and Eye Movement Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Haematemesis - 11 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Golytely drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Cordran and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Primidone and Nasonex drug interaction - 22 seconds ago