Haloperidol decanoate and Hypertriglyceridaemia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hypertriglyceridaemia is reported only by a few people who take Haloperidol Decanoate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Haloperidol decanoate and have Hypertriglyceridaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,525 people who have side effects while taking Haloperidol decanoate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,525 people reported to have side effects when taking Haloperidol decanoate.
Among them, 2 people (0.13%) have Hypertriglyceridaemia.
What is Haloperidol decanoate?
Haloperidol decanoate has active ingredients of haloperidol decanoate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,529 Haloperidol decanoate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hypertriglyceridaemia?
Hypertriglyceridaemia (excess of triglycerides in the blood) is found to be associated with 1,179 drugs and 675 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Haloperidol decanoate and Hypertriglyceridaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertriglyceridaemia when taking Haloperidol decanoate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hypertriglyceridaemia when taking Haloperidol decanoate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Haloperidol decanoate *:
- Olanzapine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haloperidol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Escitalopram: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hypertriglyceridaemia *:
- Type 1 Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 1 person, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Acute Respiratory Failure: 1 person, 50.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemodynamic Instability (disturbances in the blood movement in our body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemolytic Anaemia (anaemia due to haemolysis): 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Haloperidol decanoate and have Hypertriglyceridaemia?Check whether Hypertriglyceridaemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypertriglyceridaemia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of haloperidol decanoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Haloperidol decanoate:
- Haloperidol decanoate (1,529 reports)
Common Haloperidol decanoate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 103 reports
- Extrapyramidal disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 136 reports
- Weight increased: 193 reports
Browse all side effects of Haloperidol decanoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypertriglyceridaemia treatments and more:
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (11,759 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypertriglyceridaemia:
- Hypertriglyceridaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypertriglyceridaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypertriglyceridaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypertriglyceridaemia:
All the drugs that are associated with Hypertriglyceridaemia:
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (1,179 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypertriglyceridaemia:
All the conditions that are associated with Hypertriglyceridaemia:
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (675 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on haloperidol decanoate (the active ingredients of Haloperidol decanoate) and Haloperidol decanoate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Hypocalcaemia - a second ago
- Gastritis and Back Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Gilbert'S Syndrome - 22 seconds ago
- Actonel and Bladder Prolapse - 35 seconds ago
- Mucinex Dm and Imdur drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Ventricular Bigeminy - 44 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Robaxin drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Mekinist and Stools - Watery - a minute ago
- Mekinist and Diarrhea - a minute ago
- Rosacea and Tendonitis - a minute ago