Will you have Carcinoma - lobular with Heparin - from FDA reports
Carcinoma - lobular is found among people who take Heparin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,053 people who have side effects when taking Heparin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on heparin sodium (the active ingredients of Heparin) and Heparin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Carcinoma - lobular are also considered in the study.
What is Heparin?
Heparin has active ingredients of heparin sodium. (latest outcomes from Heparin 57,315 users)
What is Carcinoma - lobular?
Carcinoma - lobular (tumour which primarily affects the lobules of a gland) has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 135,583 Carcinoma - lobular patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
57,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Heparin.
Among them, 60 people (0.11%) have Carcinoma - lobular
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Heparin when people have Carcinoma - lobular *:
- < 1 month: 85.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.29 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Carcinoma - lobular when taking Heparin *:
- female: 96.61 %
- male: 3.39 %
Age of people who have Carcinoma - lobular when taking Heparin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 8 %
- 50-59: 46 %
- 60+: 42 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 16 people, 26.67%
- Asthma: 12 people, 20.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 11 people, 18.33%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 11 people, 18.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 6 people, 10.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 5 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 6.67%
- Bone Loss: 4 people, 6.67%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 3 people, 5.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 5.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 23 people, 38.33%
- Oxycontin: 19 people, 31.67%
- Omeprazole: 14 people, 23.33%
- Aredia: 14 people, 23.33%
- Synthroid: 13 people, 21.67%
- Lasix: 12 people, 20.00%
- Nexium: 12 people, 20.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 12 people, 20.00%
- Valium: 12 people, 20.00%
- Famotidine: 12 people, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 25 people, 41.67%
- Pain: 22 people, 36.67%
- Back Pain: 21 people, 35.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 33.33%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 20 people, 33.33%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 19 people, 31.67%
- Chest Pain: 18 people, 30.00%
- Diarrhea: 18 people, 30.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 18 people, 30.00%
- Injury: 17 people, 28.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Carcinoma - lobular while taking Heparin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Carcinoma - lobular
- Subscribe to monitor Carcinoma - lobular in Heparin
- Subscribe to monitor Heparin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Heparin and have Carcinoma - lobular
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Carcinoma - lobularCarcinoma - lobular (1,716 drugs)
Could your condition cause Carcinoma - lobularCarcinoma - lobular (1,197 conditions)
Heparin side effects
- Heparin side effects (57,092 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Heparina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bradyphrenia with Depakene? - now
- Will you have Productive Cough with Zantac 75? - now
- Will you have Weight Increased with Heartburn? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Heartburn? - 2 seconds ago
- Nexium vs. Esomeprazole Sodium - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Heartburn? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thirst - Excessive with Benadryl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polydipsia with Benadryl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Excessive Thirst with Benadryl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gluten Intolerance with Epididymitis? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Jardiance, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin, Ranitidine, Calcium Citrate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Elavil, Abilify - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Cymbalta for a 65 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lo Loestrin Fe - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.