Hibiclens and Vaginal hyperplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal hyperplasia reported by people who take Hibiclens yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal hyperplasia with Hibiclens. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaginal hyperplasia when taking Hibiclens?
- Check symptoms - is vaginal hyperplasia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal hyperplasia and drugs with ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal hyperplasia and Hibiclens from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hibiclens has active ingredients of chlorhexidine gluconate. (latest outcomes from Hibiclens 244 users)
Vaginal hyperplasia (abnormal tissue growth in the vagina, also known as polyps) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 6 Vaginal hyperplasia patients).