Humalog kwikpen and High blood pressure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
High blood pressure is found among people who take Humalog kwikpen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humalog kwikpen and have High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,892 people who have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,892 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen.
Among them, 75 people (2.59%) have High blood pressure.
What is Humalog kwikpen?
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 2,978 Humalog kwikpen users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,652 drugs and 4,998 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humalog kwikpen and High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Time on Humalog kwikpen when people have High blood pressure *:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Humalog kwikpen*:
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
Common drugs people take besides Humalog kwikpen *:
Common side effects people have besides High blood pressure *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humalog kwikpen and have High blood pressure?Check whether High blood pressure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was High blood pressure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humalog kwikpen:
- Humalog kwikpen (2,978 reports)
Common Humalog kwikpen side effects:
- Blood glucose decreased: 202 reports
- Blood glucose increased: 1,142 reports
- Drug ineffective: 150 reports
- Glycosylated haemoglobin increased: 128 reports
Browse all side effects of Humalog kwikpen:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
High blood pressure treatments and more:
- High blood pressure (940,775 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood pressure:
All the drugs that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (4,652 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood pressure:
All the conditions that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (4,998 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin lispro recombinant (the active ingredients of Humalog kwikpen) and Humalog kwikpen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aranesp and Hypertelorism Of Orbit - 3 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Zytiga drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Accolate and Aspirin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Respiratory Depression - 8 seconds ago
- Atarax and Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Dexpanthenol and Glaucoma - 24 seconds ago
- Remeron and Serum Ferritin Increased - 25 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Aldactone drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Ammonium Lactate and Methylprednisolone Acetate drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Pulmonary Function Test Nos Abnormal - 45 seconds ago