Humalog kwikpen and Slurred speech - from FDA reports
Slurred speech is reported only by a few people who take Humalog Kwikpen. We study 299 people who have side effects while taking Humalog kwikpen from FDA. Among them, 1 have Slurred speech. Find out below who they are, when they have Slurred speech and more.
299 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen.
Among them, 1 person (0.33%) has Slurred speech
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Slurred speech when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Slurred speech when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sutent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage Intracranial (bleeding within the skull): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Slurred speech
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Slurred speech in Humalog kwikpen
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Humalog kwikpen and Slurred speech
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog kwikpen 364 users)
Slurred speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Slurred speech patients).
Drugs that are associated with Slurred speechSlurred speech (1,990 drugs)
Could your condition cause Slurred speechSlurred speech (2,638 conditions)
Humalog kwikpen side effects
- Humalog kwikpen side effects (299 reports)
Browse all side effects of Humalog kwikpena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen and have Slurred Speech
- Support group for people who have Slurred Speech
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- How severe was your aphasia and how long did the symptoms last?
- Hi, I'm Chris, been taking Zoloft for 5 weeks and today have occasionally slurred speech.
- What to expect when you take Fish Oil and have Photophobia?
- Will you have Pityriasis Versicolor with Hypothyroidism?
- Will you have Stevens Johnson Syndrome with Norfloxacin?
- Will you have Penis Disorder with Micardis?
- Will you have Dystonia with Lovastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Pityriasis Versicolor?
- Support group for people who take Norfloxacin and have Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Micardis and have Penis Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Dystonia?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Yeast Infection - Vagina?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.