Humalog kwikpen and Speech impairment (adult) - from FDA reports
Speech impairment (adult) is reported only by a few people who take Humalog Kwikpen. We study 942 people who have side effects while taking Humalog kwikpen from FDA. Among them, 4 have Speech impairment (adult). Find out below who they are, when they have Speech impairment (adult) and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
942 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen.
Among them, 4 people (0.42%) have Speech impairment (adult)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lantus: 3 people, 75.00%
- Victoza: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sutent: 1 person, 25.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Speech impairment (adult) while taking Humalog kwikpen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Speech impairment (adult)
- Subscribe to monitor Speech impairment (adult) in Humalog kwikpen
You are not alone:
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog kwikpen 1,007 users)
Speech impairment (adult)
Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 53,364 Speech impairment (adult) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (2,680 drugs)
Could your condition cause Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (2,629 conditions)
Humalog kwikpen side effects
- Humalog kwikpen side effects (942 reports)
Browse all side effects of Humalog kwikpena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Retinal Disorder with Cialis? - a second ago
- Budesonide and Zyrtec Allergy drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Amlodipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Amlodipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Death with Amlodipine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Red Vine Leaf Extract, Aspirin - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Vancomycin Hcl, Folic Acid, Arava, Prednisone - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tivicay - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old man who takes Loratadine - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Biotin for a 34 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.