Humalog kwikpen and Speech impairment (adult) - from FDA reports
Speech impairment (adult) is reported only by a few people who take Humalog Kwikpen. We study 299 people who have side effects while taking Humalog kwikpen from FDA. Among them, 1 have Speech impairment (adult). Find out below who they are, when they have Speech impairment (adult) and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
299 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen.
Among them, 1 person (0.33%) has Speech impairment (adult)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sutent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage Intracranial (bleeding within the skull): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Humalog kwikpen and have Speech impairment (adult)?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Speech impairment (adult)
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog kwikpen 364 users)
Speech impairment (adult)
Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,725 Speech impairment (adult) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (2,813 drugs)
Could your condition cause Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (2,617 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSpeech impairment (adult) and drugs with ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. (316 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSpeech impairment (adult) and Humalog kwikpen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Humalog kwikpen side effects
- Humalog kwikpen side effects (299 reports)
Browse all side effects of Humalog kwikpena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen and have Speech Impairment (Adult)
- Support group for people who have Speech Impairment (Adult)
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen
Can you answer these questions
- If you take trazodone at night will it cause you to be drugged and have slurred speech the next afternoon?
- Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of...
- i only took the oxy for 3 days after a hernia operation and now 2 months later my speech is still slurred. what the……..
You may be interested in these posts
- I have to speak in public and the speech problem is impeding this. Can anyone please help.
- Recently had Kybella on 2/17. Experienced immediate nerve damage which was evident in my crooked smile/chin. 4 vials injected evenly under chin/jowls. Will my slurred speech and facial asymmetry resolve or is there a chance it may not heal 100%?
- 14 year old son took Tamiflu he have a slurred or delay in his speech. Almost lije a slight studder
- I suddenly developed slurred speech and have had symptoms now for almost 2 years. I have had just about all the neurological tests you can have with no known cause found. I will slur most mornings about an hour after I get up for about an hour and then it goes away. It may (or may not) occur...
- Hello all! Can someone tell me about this group?
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate drug interaction
- Ventolin and Pregabalin drug interaction
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender drug interaction
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon drug interaction
- Will you have Swelling Of A Joint with Triderm?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate
- Support group for people who take Ventolin and Pregabalin
- Support group for people who take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender
- Support group for people who take Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon
- Support group for people who take Triderm and have Swelling Of A Joint?
- What to expect when you take Tetracycline Hydrochloride and Megestrol Acetate
- What to expect when you take Ventolin and Pregabalin
- What to expect when you take Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Lavender
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole Sodium and Glucagon
- What to expect when you take Triderm and have Swelling Of A Joint?
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Novolog
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Estradiol Valerate
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Coumadin, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide, Milk Thistle, Vitamin E
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Arimidex
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Celexa
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.