Humalog kwikpen and Speech impairment (adult) - from FDA reports
Speech impairment (adult) is reported only by a few people who take Humalog Kwikpen. We study 299 people who have side effects while taking Humalog kwikpen from FDA. Among them, 1 have Speech impairment (adult). Find out below who they are, when they have Speech impairment (adult) and more.
299 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog kwikpen.
Among them, 1 person (0.33%) has Speech impairment (adult)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Speech impairment (adult) when taking Humalog kwikpen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sutent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage Intracranial (bleeding within the skull): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Speech impairment (adult)
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog kwikpen 364 users)
Speech impairment (adult)
Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Speech impairment (adult) patients).
Drugs that are associated with Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (1,959 drugs)
Could your condition cause Speech impairment (adult)Speech impairment (adult) (2,621 conditions)
Humalog kwikpen side effects
- Humalog kwikpen side effects (299 reports)
Browse all side effects of Humalog kwikpena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen and have Speech Impairment (Adult)
- Support group for people who have Speech Impairment (Adult)
- Support group for people who take Humalog Kwikpen
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- How severe was your aphasia and how long did the symptoms last?
- Hi, I'm Chris, been taking Zoloft for 5 weeks and today have occasionally slurred speech.
- What to expect when you take Fortovase and have Depression?
- Will you have Tuberculosis with Clonazepam?
- Will you have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco with Moban?
- Will you have Feeling Jittery with Dapsone?
- Will you have Edema with Primacor?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clonazepam and have Tuberculosis?
- Support group for people who take Moban and have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Feeling Jittery?
- Support group for people who take Primacor and have Edema?
- Support group for people who take Rifinah and have Death Sudden?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.