Humalog and Anal pruritus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anal pruritus is reported only by a few people who take Humalog.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humalog and have Anal pruritus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 125,852 people who have side effects while taking Humalog from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
125,852 people reported to have side effects when taking Humalog.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Anal pruritus.
What is Humalog?
Humalog has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 126,416 Humalog users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anal pruritus?
Anal pruritus (anal itching) is found to be associated with 630 drugs and 357 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humalog and Anal pruritus reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anal pruritus when taking Humalog *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Anal pruritus when taking Humalog *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Humalog *:
- Pegasys: 3 people, 75.00%
- Incivek: 2 people, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Losartan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hydrocodone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lantus Solostar: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nadolol: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Anal pruritus *:
- Anorectal Discomfort: 3 people, 75.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 3 people, 75.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Genital Rash (rash on sex organ): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 25.00%
- Epigastric Discomfort: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hepatitis C: 3 people, 75.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humalog and have Anal pruritus?Check whether Anal pruritus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Anal pruritus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humalog:
- Humalog (126,416 reports)
Common Humalog side effects:
Browse all side effects of Humalog:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anal pruritus treatments and more:
- Anal pruritus (2,092 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anal pruritus:
- Anal pruritus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anal pruritus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anal pruritus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anal pruritus:
- Incivek: 729 reports
- Pegasys: 896 reports
- Peginterferon: 118 reports
- Ribasphere: 106 reports
- Ribavirin: 852 reports
- Vx-950: 260 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Anal pruritus:
- Anal pruritus (630 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anal pruritus:
- Hbp: 137 reports
- Hepatitis c: 1,050 reports
- High blood pressure: 128 reports
- Hypertension: 137 reports
- Hypertension aggravated: 137 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Anal pruritus:
- Anal pruritus (357 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin lispro recombinant (the active ingredients of Humalog) and Humalog (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Theophyl and Valium drug interaction - a second ago
- Norvasc and Medrol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Daklinza drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Endometrial Cancer Metastatic and Memory Loss - 37 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Csf Protein Increased - 41 seconds ago
- Nervousness and Fatigue - 43 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Clonazepam drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride and Hallucinations - a minute ago
- Allopurinol and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia - a minute ago
- Eye Haemorrhage and Weakness - a minute ago