Humira and Abdominal pain aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Abdominal pain aggravated is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humira and have Abdominal pain aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 647,817 people who have side effects when taking Humira from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
647,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 15,786 people (2.44%) have Abdominal pain aggravated.
What is Humira?
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 650,710 Humira users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Abdominal pain aggravated?
Abdominal pain aggravated (abdominal pain irritable) is found to be associated with 4,554 drugs and 2,491 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humira and Abdominal pain aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Abdominal pain aggravated *:
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain aggravated when taking Humira*:
Age of people who have Abdominal pain aggravated when taking Humira *:
Common drugs people take besides Humira *:
Common side effects people have besides Abdominal pain aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humira and have Abdominal pain aggravated?Check whether Abdominal pain aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Abdominal pain aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of adalimumab:
- Abdominal pain aggravated and drugs with ingredients of adalimumab (16,087 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humira:
- Humira (650,710 reports)
Common Humira side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 93,489 reports
- Joint pain: 47,464 reports
- Pain: 47,288 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 39,149 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 38,407 reports
- Rashes (redness): 32,791 reports
- Diarrhea: 27,396 reports
Browse all side effects of Humira:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Abdominal pain aggravated treatments and more:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (177 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Prednisone: 16,043 reports
- Humira: 15,786 reports
- Methotrexate: 9,997 reports
- Omeprazole: 9,772 reports
- Aspirin: 9,343 reports
- Metformin: 8,314 reports
- Mirena: 7,922 reports
- Pantoprazole: 6,761 reports
- Synthroid: 6,079 reports
- Tylenol: 6,027 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (4,554 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Crohn's disease: 18,846 reports
- Birth control: 11,200 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,308 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,807 reports
- Pain: 9,755 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain aggravated:
- Abdominal pain aggravated (2,491 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on adalimumab (the active ingredients of Humira) and Humira (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meclizine and Gallstones - now
- Prevacid Iv and Tagamet Hb drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Diprolene and Flonase Allergy Relief drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Fall and drugs of ingredients of bacitracin zinc; hydrocortisone; neomycin sulfate; polymyxin b sulfate - 10 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Necrotising Enterocolitis Neonatal - 14 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Zepatier drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Methscopolamine Bromide and Farxiga drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Hyponatremia - 33 seconds ago
- Pennsaid and Folvite drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Seroquel vs. Oxazepam - 51 seconds ago