Humira and Biopsy breast abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Biopsy breast abnormal is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humira and have Biopsy breast abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 647,817 people who have side effects when taking Humira from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
647,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 39 people (0.01%) have Biopsy breast abnormal.
What is Humira?
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 650,575 Humira users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Biopsy breast abnormal?
Biopsy breast abnormal is found to be associated with 384 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humira and Biopsy breast abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Biopsy breast abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 9.09 %
- 1 - 6 months: 9.09 %
- 6 - 12 months: 36.36 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.09 %
- 2 - 5 years: 36.36 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Biopsy breast abnormal when taking Humira *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 25.93 %
- 60+: 40.74 %
Common drugs people take besides Humira *:
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 12.82%
- Ibuprofen: 2 people, 5.13%
- Enbrel: 2 people, 5.13%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 5.13%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 2.56%
- Alphagan: 1 person, 2.56%
- Ativan: 1 person, 2.56%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 2.56%
- Cranberry: 1 person, 2.56%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 2.56%
Common side effects people have besides Biopsy breast abnormal *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 10.26%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 10.26%
- Feeling Abnormal: 3 people, 7.69%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 7.69%
- Joint Swelling: 3 people, 7.69%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 7.69%
- Migraine (headache): 3 people, 7.69%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 3 people, 7.69%
- Procedural Pain: 3 people, 7.69%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 3 people, 7.69%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 5 people, 12.82%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 3 people, 7.69%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 2 people, 5.13%
- Pain: 2 people, 5.13%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 5.13%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 2.56%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 2.56%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 2.56%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 2.56%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 2.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humira and have Biopsy breast abnormal?Check whether Biopsy breast abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Biopsy breast abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of adalimumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humira:
- Humira (650,575 reports)
Common Humira side effects:
Browse all side effects of Humira:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Biopsy breast abnormal treatments and more:
- Biopsy breast abnormal (222 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Biopsy breast abnormal:
- Biopsy breast abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Biopsy breast abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Biopsy breast abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Biopsy breast abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Biopsy breast abnormal:
- Biopsy breast abnormal (384 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Biopsy breast abnormal:
- Osteoporosis: 106 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Biopsy breast abnormal:
- Biopsy breast abnormal (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on adalimumab (the active ingredients of Humira) and Humira (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Dermatitis Allergic - 9 seconds ago
- Morphine and Feeling Cold - 16 seconds ago
- Itching and drugs of ingredients of ibandronate sodium - 16 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Anafranil drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Humira and Blood Chromium Increased - 29 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 36 seconds ago
- Tafinlar and Appetite - Decreased - 37 seconds ago
- Tafinlar and Appetite Decreased - 37 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Enterovirus Infection - 44 seconds ago
- Elavil and Black Cohosh drug interaction - 46 seconds ago