Humira and Pyrexia - from FDA reports
Pyrexia is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Methotrexate, and have Psoriasis. This review analyzes which people have Pyrexia with Humira. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 385,672 people who have side effects when taking Humira from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
385,672 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 12,184 people (3.16%) have Pyrexia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Pyrexia *:
- < 1 month: 28.92 %
- 1 - 6 months: 30.21 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.25 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.24 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.57 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.54 %
- 10+ years: 0.27 %
Gender of people who have Pyrexia when taking Humira *:
- female: 65.9 %
- male: 34.1 %
Age of people who have Pyrexia when taking Humira *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.72 %
- 10-19: 5.19 %
- 20-29: 11.13 %
- 30-39: 14.96 %
- 40-49: 18.66 %
- 50-59: 22.21 %
- 60+: 27.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1,189 people, 9.76%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (1,076 people, 8.83%)
- High Blood Pressure (907 people, 7.44%)
- Pain (792 people, 6.50%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (724 people, 5.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (2,086 people, 17.12%)
- Folic Acid (1,063 people, 8.72%)
- Prednisone (925 people, 7.59%)
- Prednisolone (503 people, 4.13%)
- Omeprazole (431 people, 3.54%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chills (1,625 people, 13.34%)
- Cough (1,551 people, 12.73%)
- Pain (1,470 people, 12.07%)
- Fatigue (1,442 people, 11.84%)
- Diarrhea (1,384 people, 11.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pyrexia when taking Humira?
- Check symptoms - is pyrexia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPyrexia and drugs with ingredients of adalimumab.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePyrexia and Humira from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 387,715 users)
Pyrexia (fever) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Pyrexia patients).
Browse all side effects of Humiraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PyrexiaPyrexia
Could your condition cause PyrexiaPyrexia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just switched from Remicade to Humira, treating my Crohns disease. Developing HFM was a very unexpected side effect. It developed 24 hours orator my first dose. I'm really miserable, can't do my job (caring for newborns) and wondering about others experiences...how long does it last? has ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
User reviews to the study
My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...