Humulin n and Maternal exposure during delivery - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Maternal exposure during delivery is reported only by a few people who take Humulin N.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humulin n and have Maternal exposure during delivery. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,549 people who have side effects while taking Humulin n from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Humulin n.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Maternal exposure during delivery.
What is Humulin n?
Humulin n has active ingredients of insulin susp isophane recombinant human. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 9,607 Humulin n users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Maternal exposure during delivery?
Maternal exposure during delivery (use of substance during pregnancy) is found to be associated with 208 drugs and 96 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humulin n and Maternal exposure during delivery reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Maternal exposure during delivery when taking Humulin n *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Humulin n *:
- Prozac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Macrobid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humalog: 1 person, 50.00%
- Effexor Xr: 1 person, 50.00%
- Admelog: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Maternal exposure during delivery *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis (heart valve disorder in which outflow of blood from the right ventricle of the heart is obstructed at the level of the pulmonic valve): 1 person, 50.00%
- Premature Baby: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abortion Spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humulin n and have Maternal exposure during delivery?Check whether Maternal exposure during delivery is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Maternal exposure during delivery and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of insulin susp isophane recombinant human:
- Maternal exposure during delivery and drugs with ingredients of insulin susp isophane recombinant human
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humulin n:
- Humulin n (9,607 reports)
Common Humulin n side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 823 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 335 reports
Browse all side effects of Humulin n:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Maternal exposure during delivery treatments and more:
- Maternal exposure during delivery (526 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Maternal exposure during delivery:
- Maternal exposure during delivery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Maternal exposure during delivery in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Maternal exposure during delivery in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Maternal exposure during delivery:
- Bupivacaine: 130 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Maternal exposure during delivery:
- Maternal exposure during delivery (209 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Maternal exposure during delivery:
- Maternal exposure during delivery (96 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin susp isophane recombinant human (the active ingredients of Humulin n) and Humulin n (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Decadron and Biliary Sepsis - a second ago
- Ranitidine and Eyelid Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Bidil and Blood Glucose Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Levophed and Primacor drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Laboratory Test Abnormal - 10 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Simvastatin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Divalproex Sodium and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 22 seconds ago
- Kenalog In Orabase and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Diabetes and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 24 seconds ago
- Strensiq and Injection Site Atrophy - 25 seconds ago