Hydrochlorothiazide and Atrioventricular block first degree - from FDA reports
Atrioventricular block first degree is found among people who take Hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have Prostate cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 104,805 people who have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
104,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 154 people (0.15%) have Atrioventricular block first degree
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Atrioventricular block first degree *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 48.68 %
- male: 51.32 %
Age of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer: 11 people, 7.14%
- Heart Disease: 9 people, 5.84%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 8 people, 5.19%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 4.55%
- Diabetes: 6 people, 3.90%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 38 people, 24.68%
- Furosemide: 34 people, 22.08%
- Aspirin: 29 people, 18.83%
- Lipitor: 27 people, 17.53%
- Simvastatin: 27 people, 17.53%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 50 people, 32.47%
- Chest Pain: 41 people, 26.62%
- Breathing Difficulty: 40 people, 25.97%
- Dizziness: 38 people, 24.68%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 36 people, 23.38%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Atrioventricular block first degree while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Atrioventricular block first degree
- Subscribe to monitor Atrioventricular block first degree in Hydrochlorothiazide
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Atrioventricular block first degree
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 108,534 users)
Atrioventricular block first degree
Atrioventricular block first degree (heart block first degree) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression (latest reports from 4,583 Atrioventricular block first degree patients).
Drugs that are associated with Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree (1,029 drugs)
Could your condition cause Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree (536 conditions)
Hydrochlorothiazide side effects
- Hydrochlorothiazide side effects (104,846 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Migraine with Medroxyprogesterone Acetate?
- Will you have Weakness with Digitalis?
- Will you have Migraines with Medroxyprogesterone Acetate?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Digitalis?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Digitalis?
- Norgesic Forte and Effexor Xr drug interaction
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Digitalis?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Digitalis?
- Will you have Asthenia with Digitalis?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Digitalis?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.