Hydrochlorothiazide and Atrioventricular block first degree - from FDA reports
Atrioventricular block first degree is found among people who take Hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have Prostate cancer. This review analyzes which people have Atrioventricular block first degree with Hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92,557 people who have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 15, 2018
92,557 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 150 people (0.16%) have Atrioventricular block first degree
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Atrioventricular block first degree *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 47.97 %
- male: 52.03 %
Age of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.48 %
- 40-49: 10.37 %
- 50-59: 11.85 %
- 60+: 76.3 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer (11 people, 7.33%)
- Heart Disease (8 people, 5.33%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (8 people, 5.33%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (6 people, 4.00%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (6 people, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin (38 people, 25.33%)
- Furosemide (34 people, 22.67%)
- Aspirin (29 people, 19.33%)
- Simvastatin (27 people, 18.00%)
- Atenolol (27 people, 18.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (50 people, 33.33%)
- Chest Pain (40 people, 26.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (40 people, 26.67%)
- Dizziness (37 people, 24.67%)
- Oedema Peripheral (35 people, 23.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Check symptoms - is atrioventricular block first degree caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAtrioventricular block first degree and drugs with ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtrioventricular block first degree and Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 96,285 users)
Atrioventricular block first degree
Atrioventricular block first degree (heart block first degree) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression (latest reports from 4,162 Atrioventricular block first degree patients).
Browse all side effects of Hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree
Could your condition cause Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree
- Prostate cancer and Atrioventricular block first degree
- Heart disease and Atrioventricular block first degree
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter and Atrioventricular block first degree
- High blood cholesterol and Atrioventricular block first degree
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia and Atrioventricular block first degree
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had taken Hctz from 2007 thru 2015+. In 2015 I was diagnosed with squamous cell on my left leg and had Mohs done. In 2017 I had squamous on my right leg and it was removed. Then another on my right leg removed in Oct. Now I have another on my right leg. Could Hctz be the cause? How do I ...
User posts to the study
Hello, I have been taking hydrochlorothiazide for over 10 years and recently have experienced sudden sensorineural hearing loss with tinnitus. I have started wondering if my blood pressure medications were responsible when I found this website. I am wondering if there are others experiencing ...
I started taking HCTZ about 2 weeks ago and just a few days ago started having difficulty falling asleep. I can’t sleep at all. It is like my body doesn’t acknowledge the sleep mode anymore. I was on OTC cough meds over the weekend and the Dr asked that I discontinue the cough meds. I did this ...