Hydrochlorothiazide and Atrioventricular block first degree - from FDA reports
Atrioventricular block first degree is found among people who take Hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have Prostate cancer. This review analyzes which people have Atrioventricular block first degree with Hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 92,557 people who have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
92,557 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 150 people (0.16%) have Atrioventricular block first degree
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydrochlorothiazide when people have Atrioventricular block first degree *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 47.97 %
- male: 52.03 %
Age of people who have Atrioventricular block first degree when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.48 %
- 40-49: 10.37 %
- 50-59: 11.85 %
- 60+: 76.3 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer: 11 people, 7.33%
- Heart Disease: 8 people, 5.33%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 8 people, 5.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 4.00%
- Diabetes: 6 people, 4.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 38 people, 25.33%
- Furosemide: 34 people, 22.67%
- Aspirin: 29 people, 19.33%
- Lipitor: 27 people, 18.00%
- Simvastatin: 27 people, 18.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 50 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 40 people, 26.67%
- Chest Pain: 40 people, 26.67%
- Dizziness: 37 people, 24.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 35 people, 23.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Atrioventricular block first degree in Hydrochlorothiazide
- Subscribe to monitor Hydrochlorothiazide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Atrioventricular block first degree
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 96,286 users)
Atrioventricular block first degree
Atrioventricular block first degree (heart block first degree) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression (latest reports from 4,162 Atrioventricular block first degree patients).
Drugs that are associated with Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree (1,025 drugs)
Could your condition cause Atrioventricular block first degreeAtrioventricular block first degree (536 conditions)
Hydrochlorothiazide side effects
- Hydrochlorothiazide side effects (92,598 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Atrioventricular Block First Degree
- Support group for people who have Atrioventricular Block First Degree
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. I’m Dalila I’m having difficulty with my bp and take hctz and have been having terrible bone and joint pains
- Yes I have recently been put on viibryd from Wellbutrin XL generic and it states that I will have problems with my HCTZ and I've been taking that since I was 17 so I'm wondering how much of a reaction do you get if you continue to take your water pill
- I am about to switch from Wellbutrin to viibryd. I currently take htcz 50ml. I am 64. Wanted to know if if anyone has side effects with this combined.
- Been taking it for 3 years. I usually take one every other day but since my blood pressure started climbing i take one every day now (25 mg). Now i am experiencing dizziness each day & minor headache..is this normal? Should i stop taking it i really hate the dizzy feeling almost like I'm honna pass out..
- Hi everyone, I've been on Hydrochlorothiazide for 2 weeks and am experiencing nausea. I feel miserable and am going to my Dr. tomorrow about this. I hope all you who are suffering from nausea due to this drug will feel better soon. Please have your Dr. put you on something else for blood pressure.
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Flomax drug interaction
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Qvar 80?
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block First Degree with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Will you have Chills with Diabetes?
- Will you have Rigors with Diabetes?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Olmesartan Medoxomil and Flomax
- Support group for people who take Qvar 80 and have Mood Stabilizer?
- Support group for people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Atrioventricular Block First Degree?
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Chills?
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Rigors?
- Lezah I just started taking Sucralfate yesterday. I was not aware of the hallucinations. It is...
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle...
- My daughter took accutane for 3 months, and She got very sick. Been to psychiatric hospital 4...
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.