Hydrochlorothiazide and Female sexual dysfunction - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Female sexual dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Hydrochlorothiazide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Female sexual dysfunction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 156,575 people who have side effects while taking Hydrochlorothiazide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
156,575 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Female sexual dysfunction.
What is Hydrochlorothiazide?
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 160,887 Hydrochlorothiazide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Female sexual dysfunction?
Female sexual dysfunction (change in sexual function) is found to be associated with 185 drugs and 115 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydrochlorothiazide and Female sexual dysfunction reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Female sexual dysfunction when taking Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydrochlorothiazide *:
- Zoloft: 2 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Reglan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prempro: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tecfidera: 1 person, 33.33%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Female sexual dysfunction *:
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 100.00%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Temperature Intolerance (inability to go in temperature): 1 person, 33.33%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 1 person, 33.33%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 1 person, 33.33%
- Micturition Urgency (urgency to pass the urine): 1 person, 33.33%
- Itching: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Female sexual dysfunction?Check whether Female sexual dysfunction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Female sexual dysfunction and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydrochlorothiazide:
- Hydrochlorothiazide (160,887 reports)
Common Hydrochlorothiazide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Female sexual dysfunction treatments and more:
- Female sexual dysfunction (220 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Female sexual dysfunction:
- Female sexual dysfunction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Female sexual dysfunction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Female sexual dysfunction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Female sexual dysfunction:
- Female sexual dysfunction (185 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Female sexual dysfunction:
- Female sexual dysfunction (115 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide (the active ingredients of Hydrochlorothiazide) and Hydrochlorothiazide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Plaquenil and Infusion Related Reaction - 22 seconds ago
- Thorazine and Nausea And Vomiting - a minute ago
- Sumatriptan vs. Zolmitriptan - a minute ago
- Dupixent and Pyogenic Liver Abscess - a minute ago
- Cefuroxime and Intestinal Ischaemia - a minute ago
- Tramadol and Scopolamine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Losartan vs. Imdur - a minute ago
- Cassia Senna and Risperidone drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Cefuroxime Sodium and Tamoxifen Citrate drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Butrans and Itching - 2 minutes ago