Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Heart fibrillation - from FDA reports
Heart fibrillation is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Heart fibrillation with Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,186 people who have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
10,186 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen.
Among them, 152 people (1.49%) have Heart fibrillation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Heart fibrillation *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen *:
- female: 36.49 %
- male: 63.51 %
Age of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.26 %
- 50-59: 11.28 %
- 60+: 86.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 18 people, 11.84%
- Constipation: 14 people, 9.21%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 5.26%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 5.26%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 3.95%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 58 people, 38.16%
- Aspirin: 51 people, 33.55%
- Lasix: 40 people, 26.32%
- Warfarin Sodium: 38 people, 25.00%
- Ambien: 36 people, 23.68%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 49 people, 32.24%
- Weakness: 47 people, 30.92%
- High Blood Pressure: 45 people, 29.61%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 44 people, 28.95%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 43 people, 28.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Heart fibrillation in Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Subscribe to monitor Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Do you take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Heart fibrillation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart fibrillation
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen 12,573 users)
Heart fibrillation (heart rhythm disorder) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 181,343 Heart fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,152 drugs)
Could your condition cause Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,733 conditions)
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen side effects
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen side effects (10,196 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and have Heart Fibrillation
- Support group for people who have Heart Fibrillation
- Support group for people who take Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen
You may be interested in these posts
- No nothing to say but I am required to say something in this field
- I am a 67 female diagnosed with atrial fibrillation in 2015. Also have a stent in 2016 for a 90% blockage of main artery. Pacemaker put in December 2017. Just recently I see bulges in my neck vein on left side. Understand this if jugular vein distension. Have an Appolo to see my doctor but am...
- i HAVE SHOLDER PAIN WITH AFIB WHAT CAN i TAKE OR DO
- Hi im new to this..ive just been diognoised with artial fribillarion.i put it down to stress at first for over a year til i had a pain ive never expierance before on the left side of my face going into my neck,i called nhs 111 who told me to go to the hospital, i was on an ecg machine and my...
- Have recently been diagnosed with paroxysmal a fib. My psych Doc wants me on 5 mg of lexapro for anxiety and depression. Will lexapro make my a fib worse? Im really scared to take it but my therapist and my psychiatrist are insisting I take it. What should i do?
- Will you have Crystalluria with Valtrex?
- Will you have Idiopathic Capillaritis with Diclofenac Sodium?
- Will you have Orthopnea with Bradycardia?
- Minocin and Lidocaine drug interaction
- Will you have Belching with Aredia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Crystalluria?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Idiopathic Capillaritis?
- Support group for people who have Bradycardia and Orthopnea?
- Support group for people who take Minocin and Lidocaine
- Support group for people who take Aredia and have Belching?
- What to expect when you take Valtrex and have Crystalluria?
- What to expect when you take Diclofenac Sodium and have Idiopathic Capillaritis?
- What to expect when you have Bradycardia and Orthopnea?
- What to expect when you take Minocin and Lidocaine
- What to expect when you take Aredia and have Belching?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Valtrex and have Crystalluria
- Care Guide for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and have Idiopathic Capillaritis
- Care Guide for people who have Bradycardia and Orthopnea
- Care Guide for people who take Minocin and Lidocaine
- Care Guide for people who take Aredia and have Belching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.