Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and Heart fibrillation - from FDA reports
Heart fibrillation is found among people who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Digoxin, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,126 people who have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
13,126 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen.
Among them, 166 people (1.26%) have Heart fibrillation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen when people have Heart fibrillation *:
- < 1 month: 42.86 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen *:
- female: 37.27 %
- male: 62.73 %
Age of people who have Heart fibrillation when taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 22 people, 13.25%
- Constipation: 14 people, 8.43%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 5.42%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 4.82%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 3.61%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 58 people, 34.94%
- Aspirin: 51 people, 30.72%
- Lasix: 46 people, 27.71%
- Warfarin Sodium: 38 people, 22.89%
- Coumadin: 36 people, 21.69%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 50 people, 30.12%
- Weakness: 49 people, 29.52%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 47 people, 28.31%
- High Blood Pressure: 45 people, 27.11%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 45 people, 27.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Heart fibrillation while taking Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart fibrillation
- Subscribe to monitor Heart fibrillation in Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen and have Heart fibrillation
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen 15,514 users)
Heart fibrillation (heart rhythm disorder) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 217,670 Heart fibrillation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,983 drugs)
Could your condition cause Heart fibrillationHeart fibrillation (2,745 conditions)
Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen side effects
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen side effects (13,136 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Iritis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Chorioretinitis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Anterior Uveitis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - now
- Will you have Choroiditis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - a second ago
- Cider Vinegar and Galbanum Oleoresin drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Sulfasalazine for a 59 year old woman - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Melatonin, Finasteride, Rogaine, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Glutathione - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.