Hydrocodone and Blood immunoglobulin a increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood immunoglobulin a increased is reported only by a few people who take Hydrocodone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydrocodone and have Blood immunoglobulin a increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,845 people who have side effects while taking Hydrocodone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,845 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydrocodone.
Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Blood immunoglobulin a increased.
What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen. eHealthMe is studying from 5,889 Hydrocodone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood immunoglobulin a increased?
Blood immunoglobulin a increased is found to be associated with 502 drugs and 211 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydrocodone and Blood immunoglobulin a increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood immunoglobulin a increased when taking Hydrocodone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood immunoglobulin a increased when taking Hydrocodone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydrocodone *:
- Zopiclone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pantoprazole Sodium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nystatin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Metoclopramide: 3 people, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 3 people, 100.00%
- Calcium Carbonate: 3 people, 100.00%
- Calcitriol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Acyclovir: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood immunoglobulin a increased *:
- Wound: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Dry Skin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydrocodone and have Blood immunoglobulin a increased?Check whether Blood immunoglobulin a increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood immunoglobulin a increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydrocodone:
- Hydrocodone (5,889 reports)
Common Hydrocodone side effects:
- Pain: 758 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 556 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 409 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 301 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 288 reports
- Depression: 280 reports
Browse all side effects of Hydrocodone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood immunoglobulin a increased treatments and more:
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased (671 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood immunoglobulin a increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Blood immunoglobulin a increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased (502 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood immunoglobulin a increased:
- Multiple myeloma: 105 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood immunoglobulin a increased:
- Blood immunoglobulin a increased (211 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen (the active ingredients of Hydrocodone) and Hydrocodone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Seasonique and Profen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Cytotec and Lenvima drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Loprox and Entacapone drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer and Vestibular Neuronitis - 26 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Oxycodone drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Hizentra and Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Gastric Ulcer - 57 seconds ago
- Zomig and Apriso drug interaction - a minute ago
- Acetaminophen and Sucralfate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Letrozole and Implant Site Pain - a minute ago