Hydroxocobalamin and Zinc sulphate turbidity increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 3,446 people who take Hydroxocobalamin or have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased. No report of Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is found in people who take Hydroxocobalamin.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Hydroxocobalamin?
Hydroxocobalamin has active ingredients of hydroxocobalamin. It is often used in pernicious anaemia. eHealthMe is studying from 3,424 Hydroxocobalamin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased?
Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is found to be associated with 14 drugs and 19 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Hydroxocobalamin and have Zinc sulphate turbidity increased?Check whether Zinc sulphate turbidity increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Zinc sulphate turbidity increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxocobalamin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxocobalamin:
- Hydroxocobalamin (3,424 reports)
Zinc sulphate turbidity increased treatments and more:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased (22 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Zinc sulphate turbidity increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Zinc sulphate turbidity increased:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxocobalamin (the active ingredients of Hydroxocobalamin) and Hydroxocobalamin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan Potassium and Physical Assault - 41 seconds ago
- Acerola and Injection Site Erythema - 45 seconds ago
- Drixoral and Heart Attack - 46 seconds ago
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in Norvasc, how severe and when it was recovered? - 49 seconds ago
- Actifed and Metformin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Multiple Myeloma and Cogwheel Rigidity - a minute ago
- Tinnitus in Alendronic Acid, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Apixaban and Metastases To Liver - a minute ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Rhabdomyolysis - a minute ago
- Stable Angina and drugs of ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride - a minute ago