Who have Anaesthetic complication with Hydroxychloroquine sulfate - from FDA reports
Anaesthetic complication is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate. We study 10,061 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Anaesthetic complication. Find out below who they are, when they have Anaesthetic complication and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
10,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Anaesthetic complication
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anaesthetic complication when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sciatic Nerve Neuropathy (sciatic nerve damage): 1 person, 100.00%
- Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sumatriptan Succinate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sucralfate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Risedronate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nystatin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nadolol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methylprednisolone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate Sodium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metaxalone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sinusitis - Chronic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anaesthetic complication while taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anaesthetic complication
- Subscribe to monitor Anaesthetic complication in Hydroxychloroquine sulfate
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and have Anaesthetic complication
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Hydroxychloroquine sulfate 10,688 users)
Anaesthetic complication has been reported by people with anaesthesia, general anaesthesia, local anaesthesia, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 2,002 Anaesthetic complication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Anaesthetic complicationAnaesthetic complication (470 drugs)
Could your condition cause Anaesthetic complicationAnaesthetic complication (267 conditions)
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects (10,062 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Hydroxychloroquine sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Hydroxychloroquine sulfate to similar drugs:
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Arthrotec
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Duexis
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Fish oil
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Glucosamine hydrochloride
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Indocin
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Lortab
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Magnesium sulfate
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Methotrexate sodium
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Methylprednisolone
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Naprosyn
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Oxycodone hydrochloride
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Paracetamol
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Profen
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Relafen
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Toviaz
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Turmeric
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Tylenol
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Vesicare
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Voltaren
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate vs Voltaren-xr
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste Loss with Chloromyxin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Fatigue with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Weariness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Tiredness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Lethargy with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Maxidex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Macuna drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Tegretol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.