Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Nocturia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nocturia aggravated is found among people who take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and have Nocturia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 40,773 people who have side effects when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
40,773 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate.
Among them, 25 people (0.06%) have Nocturia aggravated.
What is Hydroxychloroquine sulfate?
Hydroxychloroquine sulfate has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 41,752 Hydroxychloroquine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nocturia aggravated?
Nocturia aggravated (worse need to get up in the night to urinate) is found to be associated with 746 drugs and 235 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and Nocturia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nocturia aggravated when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- female: 88 %
- male: 12 %
Age of people who have Nocturia aggravated when taking Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 90.91 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxychloroquine sulfate *:
- Actemra: 20 people, 80.00%
- Asacol: 15 people, 60.00%
- Dexilant: 15 people, 60.00%
- Folic Acid: 12 people, 48.00%
- Plaquenil: 12 people, 48.00%
- Methotrexate: 9 people, 36.00%
- Cephalexin: 7 people, 28.00%
- Beta Carotene: 7 people, 28.00%
- Cefadroxil: 7 people, 28.00%
- Risedronate Sodium: 7 people, 28.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nocturia aggravated *:
- Joint Pain: 24 people, 96.00%
- Pain: 21 people, 84.00%
- Inflammation: 21 people, 84.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 21 people, 84.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 20 people, 80.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 20 people, 80.00%
- Blood Pressure Systolic Increased: 20 people, 80.00%
- Dry Throat: 19 people, 76.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 19 people, 76.00%
- Weight Decreased: 19 people, 76.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 15 people, 60.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 15 people, 60.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 15 people, 60.00%
- Fungal Infection: 5 people, 20.00%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 16.00%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 4.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 4.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 4.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 4.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxychloroquine sulfate and have Nocturia aggravated?Check whether Nocturia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nocturia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate:
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (41,752 reports)
Common Hydroxychloroquine sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nocturia aggravated treatments and more:
- Nocturia aggravated (38 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nocturia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nocturia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nocturia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated (746 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nocturia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Nocturia aggravated:
- Nocturia aggravated (235 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxychloroquine sulfate (the active ingredients of Hydroxychloroquine sulfate) and Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cefazolin and Simvastatin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Brivaracetam and Swallowing Difficulty - 3 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Rash Pruritic - 11 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Lower Extremity Mass - 12 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Psychomotor Hyperactivity - 19 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Tic - 24 seconds ago
- Xanax and Lip Swelling - 25 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Respiratory Acidosis - 29 seconds ago
- Abnormal Dreams and drugs of ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride - 33 seconds ago
- Gadavist and Angioedema - 36 seconds ago