Hydroxyurea and Diarrhea haemorrhagic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diarrhea haemorrhagic is found among people who take Hydroxyurea, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxyurea and have Diarrhea haemorrhagic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,652 people who have side effects when taking Hydroxyurea from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,652 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyurea.
Among them, 21 people (0.15%) have Diarrhea haemorrhagic.
What is Hydroxyurea?
Hydroxyurea has active ingredients of hydroxyurea. It is often used in polycythemia vera. eHealthMe is studying from 13,919 Hydroxyurea users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diarrhea haemorrhagic?
Diarrhea haemorrhagic is found to be associated with 1,304 drugs and 700 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxyurea and Diarrhea haemorrhagic reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydroxyurea when people have Diarrhea haemorrhagic *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Diarrhea haemorrhagic when taking Hydroxyurea *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea haemorrhagic when taking Hydroxyurea *:
- 0-1: 11.11 %
- 2-9: 22.22 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 44.44 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxyurea *:
- Ondansetron: 7 people, 33.33%
- Jakafi: 6 people, 28.57%
- Lovenox: 6 people, 28.57%
- Desyrel: 6 people, 28.57%
- Effexor Xr: 6 people, 28.57%
- Wellbutrin: 6 people, 28.57%
- Zoloft: 6 people, 28.57%
- Lidocaine Viscous: 6 people, 28.57%
- Flexeril: 6 people, 28.57%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 28.57%
Common side effects people have besides Diarrhea haemorrhagic *:
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 38.10%
- Diarrhea: 8 people, 38.10%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 7 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 33.33%
- Weight Decreased: 6 people, 28.57%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 28.57%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 6 people, 28.57%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 6 people, 28.57%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 28.57%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 6 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 33.33%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 6 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 28.57%
- Panic Disorder: 6 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 6 people, 28.57%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 6 people, 28.57%
- Depression: 6 people, 28.57%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 6 people, 28.57%
- Iron Deficiency: 5 people, 23.81%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 23.81%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxyurea and have Diarrhea haemorrhagic?Check whether Diarrhea haemorrhagic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Diarrhea haemorrhagic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxyurea:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxyurea:
- Hydroxyurea (13,919 reports)
Common Hydroxyurea side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,423 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,237 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 953 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 892 reports
- Weakness: 794 reports
- Fever: 786 reports
- Pain: 754 reports
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyurea:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diarrhea haemorrhagic treatments and more:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (10,517 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Humira: 1,228 reports
- Prednisone: 982 reports
- Methotrexate: 587 reports
- Aspirin: 446 reports
- Remicade: 412 reports
- Omeprazole: 349 reports
- Prednisolone: 290 reports
- Pantoprazole: 273 reports
- Azathioprine: 243 reports
- Metformin: 236 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (1,304 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Ulcerative colitis: 1,296 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,144 reports
- High blood pressure: 414 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 345 reports
- Pain: 288 reports
- Psoriasis: 193 reports
- Depression: 189 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diarrhea haemorrhagic:
- Diarrhea haemorrhagic (700 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxyurea (the active ingredients of Hydroxyurea) and Hydroxyurea (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Demerol and Eyelid Margin Crusting - 2 seconds ago
- Esidrix and Dyspnea Exacerbated - 5 seconds ago
- Patanase and Breo Ellipta drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Breathing Difficulty - 22 seconds ago
- Androgel and Respiratory Rate Decreased - 24 seconds ago
- Kineret and Burkitt Lymphoma - 36 seconds ago
- Risperdal and Trichomoniasis - 41 seconds ago
- Fluvastatin and Acute Coronary Syndrome - 44 seconds ago
- Tazidime and Metastases To Bone Marrow - 49 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Cholinergic Syndrome - 56 seconds ago