Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Application site pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Application site pain is found among people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Application site pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,494 people who have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,494 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride.
Among them, 10 people (0.18%) have Application site pain.
What is Hydroxyzine hydrochloride?
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 5,886 Hydroxyzine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Application site pain?
Application site pain is found to be associated with 1,035 drugs and 761 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Application site pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Application site pain when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Application site pain when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- Xolair: 10 people, 100.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 10.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 10.00%
- Epinephrine: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Application site pain *:
- Injection Site Warmth: 10 people, 100.00%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 10 people, 100.00%
- Arthropod Sting (arthropod bite): 10 people, 100.00%
- Blood Immunoglobulin E Increased: 10 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 10 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 10 people, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 10 people, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 10 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 10 people, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 10 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urticaria Chronic (long lasting rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 8 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Application site pain?Check whether Application site pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ate? ?, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2017 Jan .
How severe was Application site pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (5,886 reports)
Common Hydroxyzine hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Application site pain treatments and more:
- Application site pain (19,852 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Application site pain:
- Application site pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Application site pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Application site pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Application site pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Application site pain:
- Application site pain (1,035 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Application site pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Application site pain:
- Application site pain (761 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride) and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aspirin and Prostate Cancer - 9 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol and Renal Tubular Acidosis - 12 seconds ago
- Aminophyllin and Medrol drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Daypro and Ticlid drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Catapres-Tts-3 and Atenolol drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride and Stress And Anxiety - 21 seconds ago
- Taxol and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 23 seconds ago
- Flomax and Precancerous Cells Present - 25 seconds ago
- Kerydin and Nausea And Vomiting - 29 seconds ago
- Climara Pro vs. Estrogel - 30 seconds ago