Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Erection problems - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Erection problems is found among people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, especially for people who are 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Erection problems. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,494 people who have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,494 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride.
Among them, 9 people (0.16%) have Erection problems.
What is Hydroxyzine hydrochloride?
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 5,888 Hydroxyzine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Erection problems?
Erection problems is found to be associated with 2,412 drugs and 1,923 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and Erection problems reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydroxyzine hydrochloride when people have Erection problems *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- Risperdal: 3 people, 33.33%
- Januvia: 2 people, 22.22%
- Voltaren: 2 people, 22.22%
- Akineton: 2 people, 22.22%
- Atarax: 2 people, 22.22%
- Benadryl: 2 people, 22.22%
- Celecoxib: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 22.22%
- Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 22.22%
- Chondroitin: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Erection problems *:
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 3 people, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 22.22%
- Injury: 2 people, 22.22%
- Homeless: 2 people, 22.22%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 22.22%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 2 people, 22.22%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 22.22%
- Eosinophil Count Increased: 2 people, 22.22%
- Ejaculation Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Weakness: 2 people, 22.22%
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 5 people, 55.56%
- Pain: 5 people, 55.56%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 33.33%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 22.22%
- Drug Abuse: 2 people, 22.22%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 2 people, 22.22%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 2 people, 22.22%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 2 people, 22.22%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride and have Erection problems?Check whether Erection problems is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ate? ?, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2017 Jan .
How severe was Erection problems and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (5,888 reports)
Common Hydroxyzine hydrochloride side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Erection problems treatments and more:
- Erection problems (74,314 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Erection problems:
- Erection problems in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Erection problems in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Erection problems in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Erection problems:
All the drugs that are associated with Erection problems:
- Erection problems (2,412 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Erection problems:
All the conditions that are associated with Erection problems:
- Erection problems (1,923 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Hydroxyzine hydrochloride) and Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aredia and Sinus Congestion - 22 seconds ago
- Omnitrope and Restless Leg Syndrome - 56 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Enterococcus Test Positive - a minute ago
- Azithromycin and Meticorten drug interaction - a minute ago
- Risperidone and Mydriasis - a minute ago
- Armodafinil and Prezista drug interaction - a minute ago
- Otezla and Sciatica - a minute ago
- Avonex and Ultracet drug interaction - a minute ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Occult Blood Nos Positive - a minute ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride vs. Melatonin - a minute ago