Who have Neck pain with Hydroxyzine hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Neck pain is found among people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Topamax, and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,030 people who have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,030 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride.
Among them, 11 people (0.54%) have Neck pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydroxyzine hydrochloride when people have Neck pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- female: 81.82 %
- male: 18.18 %
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 18.18%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 18.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 18.18%
- Depression: 2 people, 18.18%
- Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance (heart rate disturbances during sleep): 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Abilify: 3 people, 27.27%
- Klor-Con: 3 people, 27.27%
- Glucophage: 3 people, 27.27%
- Xanax: 3 people, 27.27%
- Topamax: 3 people, 27.27%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain: 8 people, 72.73%
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 54.55%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 6 people, 54.55%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 54.55%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 5 people, 45.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Neck pain while taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Neck pain
- Subscribe to monitor Neck pain in Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine hydrochloride 2,385 users)
Neck pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 47,803 Neck pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Neck painNeck pain (2,761 drugs)
Could your condition cause Neck painNeck pain (2,215 conditions)
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride side effects
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride side effects (2,031 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ateş İ, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dermatitis with Penicillin? - now
- Will you have Dissociative Identity Disorder with Celexa? - a second ago
- How effective is Valproate Sodium for Bipolar Ii Disorder? - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Valproate Sodium for Bipolar 2? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Empyema with Lotrimin? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.