Hydroxyzine pamoate and Coughing up blood - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Coughing up blood is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Coughing up blood. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,078 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,078 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate.
Among them, 4 people (0.13%) have Coughing up blood.
What is Hydroxyzine pamoate?
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 3,422 Hydroxyzine pamoate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Coughing up blood?
Coughing up blood is found to be associated with 2,533 drugs and 1,962 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxyzine pamoate and Coughing up blood reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Coughing up blood when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Coughing up blood when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 75 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- Zyprexa: 3 people, 75.00%
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Anafranil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Geodon: 2 people, 50.00%
- Glucovance: 2 people, 50.00%
- Glyburide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Naproxen Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Amoxicillin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Coughing up blood *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 50.00%
- Accident: 2 people, 50.00%
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Thermal Burn (burn by heat): 2 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 50.00%
- Occult Blood Positive: 2 people, 50.00%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Suicide Attempt: 1 person, 25.00%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Coughing up blood?Check whether Coughing up blood is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Coughing up blood and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxyzine pamoate:
- Hydroxyzine pamoate (3,422 reports)
Common Hydroxyzine pamoate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine pamoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Coughing up blood treatments and more:
- Coughing up blood (32,732 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Coughing up blood:
- Coughing up blood in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Coughing up blood in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Coughing up blood in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Coughing up blood:
All the drugs that are associated with Coughing up blood:
- Coughing up blood (2,533 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Coughing up blood:
All the conditions that are associated with Coughing up blood:
- Coughing up blood (1,962 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxyzine pamoate (the active ingredients of Hydroxyzine pamoate) and Hydroxyzine pamoate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Piroxicam and Divalproex Sodium drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Demerol and Cefzil drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Illusion - 18 seconds ago
- Micardis and Benztropine Mesylate drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Brintellix and Januvia drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Heart Rate Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Pennsaid and Metrogel drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Angiomax and Activase drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Serax and Corgard drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Drug Level Increased - a minute ago