Hydroxyzine pamoate and Ear discomfort - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ear discomfort is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ear discomfort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,078 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,078 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate.
Among them, 3 people (0.1%) have Ear discomfort.
What is Hydroxyzine pamoate?
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 3,422 Hydroxyzine pamoate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ear discomfort?
Ear discomfort is found to be associated with 1,872 drugs and 1,207 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hydroxyzine pamoate and Ear discomfort reports submitted per year:
Time on Hydroxyzine pamoate when people have Ear discomfort *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ear discomfort when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear discomfort when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 66.67%
- Neoral: 2 people, 66.67%
- Benadryl: 2 people, 66.67%
- Montelukast Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Ear discomfort *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperaesthesia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Genital Burning Sensation: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Ear discomfort?Check whether Ear discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ear discomfort and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hydroxyzine pamoate:
- Hydroxyzine pamoate (3,422 reports)
Common Hydroxyzine pamoate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine pamoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ear discomfort treatments and more:
- Ear discomfort (9,716 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear discomfort:
- Ear discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear discomfort:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear discomfort:
- Ear discomfort (1,872 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear discomfort:
All the conditions that are associated with Ear discomfort:
- Ear discomfort (1,207 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydroxyzine pamoate (the active ingredients of Hydroxyzine pamoate) and Hydroxyzine pamoate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen and Stools - Watery - now
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen and Diarrhea - now
- Escitalopram Oxalate vs. Modafinil - 26 seconds ago
- Travoprost and Iquix drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Navelbine and Ulcerative Colitis - 33 seconds ago
- Exemestane and Mouth Ulcers - 44 seconds ago
- Duac vs. Vitamin A - 44 seconds ago
- Progesterone and Brivaracetam drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Acute Coronary Syndrome - a minute ago
- Hypericum Perforatum vs. Quetiapine Fumarate - a minute ago