Who have Feeling hot with Hydroxyzine pamoate - from FDA reports
Feeling hot is reported only by a few people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate. We study 1,779 people who have side effects while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Feeling hot. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling hot and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,779 people reported to have side effects when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate.
Among them, 5 people (0.28%) have Feeling hot
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeling hot when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Feeling hot when taking Hydroxyzine pamoate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate: 3 people, 60.00%
- Tracleer: 3 people, 60.00%
- Spironolactone: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride: 3 people, 60.00%
- Furosemide: 3 people, 60.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Prednisolone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambien Cr: 1 person, 20.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Avapro: 1 person, 20.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 20.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Formoterol Fumarate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Morphine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Generalised Erythema (redness of the skin all over the body): 3 people, 60.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Drug Eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin): 3 people, 60.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 40.00%
- Eosinophilia (eosinophil count in the peripheral blood exceeds): 2 people, 40.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Dilatation Ventricular: 1 person, 20.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 1 person, 20.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs): 1 person, 20.00%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 20.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Feeling hot while taking Hydroxyzine pamoate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Feeling hot
- Subscribe to monitor Feeling hot in Hydroxyzine pamoate
You are not alone:
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine pamoate 2,094 users)
Feeling hot has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 40,783 Feeling hot patients).
Drugs that are associated with Feeling hotFeeling hot (2,332 drugs)
Could your condition cause Feeling hotFeeling hot (1,717 conditions)
Hydroxyzine pamoate side effects
- Hydroxyzine pamoate side effects (1,718 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Hydroxyzine pamoatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt) with Skelaxin? - now
- Will you have Serum Ferritin Increased with Hydrea? - now
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia with Skelaxin? - now
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B6 and Requip - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radial Pulse with Bydureon? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Atacand and Milk Thistle - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Stribild and Provigil - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Activella and Furosemide - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dissociative Disorder with Hydroxyzine? - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Milk Thistle and Ginger Root - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Niacin, L-methylfolate, Omega-3, Fluoxetine - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Niacin, Vitamin D3, Omega-3, Fluoxetine, L-methylfolate, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium, Multivitamin, L-theanine - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel, Candesartan Cilexetil, Savaysa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Wellbutrin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lipitor, Altace, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Norvasc, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Pristiq - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Atorvastatin Calcium - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.