Hypaque-m,90% and Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 16,193 people who take Hypaque-m,90% or have Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. No report of Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura is found in people who take Hypaque-m,90%.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Hypaque-m,90%?
Hypaque-m,90% has active ingredients of diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium.
What is Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting) is found to be associated with 1,313 drugs and 807 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Hypaque-m,90% and have Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?Check whether Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium:
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and drugs with ingredients of diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hypaque-m,90%:
Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura treatments and more:
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (16,193 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura:
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura:
All the conditions that are associated with Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diatrizoate meglumine; diatrizoate sodium (the active ingredients of Hypaque-m,90%) and Hypaque-m,90% (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Heart Attack - a second ago
- Nitroglycerin and Pancreatic Enlargement - 4 seconds ago
- Treximet and Methotrexate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Eye Infection Fungal - 15 seconds ago
- Aristada and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - 15 seconds ago
- Zioptan and Avastin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Anorectal Discomfort - 18 seconds ago
- Nplate and Therapeutic Response Increased - 19 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Vanos drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Renal Vein Thrombosis - 29 seconds ago