Hytrin and Delayed ejaculation - from FDA reports
There is no Delayed ejaculation reported by people who take Hytrin yet. This review analyzes which people have Delayed ejaculation with Hytrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Delayed ejaculation while taking Hytrin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Delayed ejaculation
- Subscribe to monitor Delayed ejaculation in Hytrin
You are not alone:
Hytrin has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Hytrin 6,989 users)
Delayed ejaculation (the inability to ejaculate) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, pain, drug abuse and dependence (latest reports from 61 Delayed ejaculation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Delayed ejaculationDelayed ejaculation
Could your condition cause Delayed ejaculationDelayed ejaculation
Hytrin side effects
- Hytrin side effects (6,808 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hytrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Painful Response To Normal Stimuli with Mlt? - a second ago
- Will you have Wound Complication with Venlafaxine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Klotrix and Ativan - a second ago
- Catapres and Fosamax drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nearsightedness with Zyprexa? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - an hour ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Creon, Trintellix - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Red Vine Leaf Extract, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.