Hytrin and Delayed ejaculation - from FDA reports
There is no Delayed ejaculation reported by people who take Hytrin yet. This review analyzes which people have Delayed ejaculation with Hytrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Delayed ejaculation
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Delayed ejaculation in Hytrin
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Hytrin and Delayed ejaculation
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hytrin has active ingredients of terazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Hytrin 6,855 users)
Delayed ejaculation (the inability to ejaculate) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, pain, drug abuse and dependence (latest reports from 61 Delayed ejaculation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Delayed ejaculationDelayed ejaculation
Could your condition cause Delayed ejaculationDelayed ejaculation
Hytrin side effects
- Hytrin side effects (6,674 reports)
Browse all side effects of Hytrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hytrin and have Delayed Ejaculation
- Support group for people who have Delayed Ejaculation
- Support group for people who take Hytrin
- Will you have Vaginal Yeast Infection with Detrol?
- Will you have Sleepy with Heparin?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease with Dapsone?
- Will you have Speech Disorder with Obtundation?
- How effective is Stelazine for Schizophrenia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Detrol and have Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Support group for people who take Heparin and have Sleepy?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
- Support group for people who have Obtundation and Speech Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Convulsion and High Blood Cholesterol?
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.