Hyzaar and Affect lability - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Affect lability is found among people who take Hyzaar, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Hyzaar and have Affect lability. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,823 people who have side effects when taking Hyzaar from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Hyzaar.
Among them, 6 people (0.04%) have Affect lability.
What is Hyzaar?
Hyzaar has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 16,471 Hyzaar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Affect lability?
Affect lability (emotional incontinence) is found to be associated with 1,467 drugs and 786 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hyzaar and Affect lability reports submitted per year:
Time on Hyzaar when people have Affect lability *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Affect lability when taking Hyzaar *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Affect lability when taking Hyzaar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Hyzaar *:
- Ambien: 3 people, 50.00%
- Cartia Xt: 2 people, 33.33%
- Clonidine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 33.33%
- Digoxin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Toprol-Xl: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cilostazol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Affect lability *:
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 3 people, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 33.33%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Flutter (abnormal heart rhythm): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pain: 2 people, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 33.33%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Uterine Leiomyoma (uterine benign tumour derived from smooth muscle): 1 person, 16.67%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 16.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 16.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 16.67%
- Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 1 person, 16.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 16.67%
- Foot Deformity (functional disability of foot): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hyzaar and have Affect lability?Check whether Affect lability is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Affect lability and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Hyzaar:
- Hyzaar (16,471 reports)
Common Hyzaar side effects:
- High blood pressure: 1,095 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,022 reports
- Drug ineffective: 955 reports
- Weakness: 919 reports
- Pain: 906 reports
- Dizziness: 873 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 808 reports
Browse all side effects of Hyzaar:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Affect lability treatments and more:
- Affect lability (13,049 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Affect lability:
- Affect lability in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Affect lability in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Affect lability in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Affect lability:
- Cymbalta: 2,667 reports
- Metformin: 398 reports
- Lipitor: 293 reports
- Aspirin: 286 reports
- Methotrexate: 276 reports
- Amlodipine: 269 reports
- Irbesartan: 248 reports
- Januvia: 244 reports
- Paxil: 213 reports
- Avapro: 213 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Affect lability:
- Affect lability (1,467 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Affect lability:
- Depression: 1,384 reports
- Pain: 801 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 455 reports
- High blood pressure: 429 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 416 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 347 reports
- Birth control: 342 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Affect lability:
- Affect lability (786 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Hyzaar) and Hyzaar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Maxalt-Mlt and Fluid Retention - 5 seconds ago
- Keppra and Psoas Abscess - 5 seconds ago
- Stools - Pale Or Clay Colored in Lexapro, how severe and when it was recovered? - 9 seconds ago
- Busulfex and Graft Versus Host Disease In Lung - 13 seconds ago
- Simvastatin and Memory Loss - 14 seconds ago
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Energy Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Heparin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Neupro and Acanya drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Erleada and Constipation - 31 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Catheter Site Pruritus - 32 seconds ago