Ibandronate sodium and Fatigue - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fatigue is found among people who take Ibandronate sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibandronate sodium and have Fatigue. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,870 people who have side effects when taking Ibandronate sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,870 people reported to have side effects when taking Ibandronate sodium.
Among them, 140 people (4.88%) have Fatigue.
What is Ibandronate sodium?
Ibandronate sodium has active ingredients of ibandronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis post-menopausal. eHealthMe is studying from 2,903 Ibandronate sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fatigue?
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) is found to be associated with 5,393 drugs and 6,177 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ibandronate sodium and Fatigue reports submitted per year:
Time on Ibandronate sodium when people have Fatigue *:
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibandronate sodium*:
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Ibandronate sodium *:
Common drugs people take besides Ibandronate sodium *:
Common side effects people have besides Fatigue *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ibandronate sodium and have Fatigue?Check whether Fatigue is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
How severe was Fatigue and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibandronate sodium:
- Fatigue and drugs with ingredients of ibandronate sodium (1,480 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ibandronate sodium:
- Ibandronate sodium (2,903 reports)
Common Ibandronate sodium side effects:
- Joint pain: 210 reports
- Pain: 176 reports
- Back pain: 148 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 147 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 140 reports
Browse all side effects of Ibandronate sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fatigue treatments and more:
- Fatigue (814,940 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fatigue:
- Fatigue in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fatigue in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fatigue in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fatigue:
- Prednisone: 46,071 reports
- Humira: 38,407 reports
- Aspirin: 37,295 reports
- Methotrexate: 36,266 reports
- Enbrel: 32,387 reports
- Vitamin d: 23,634 reports
- Tysabri: 23,185 reports
- Omeprazole: 22,124 reports
- Metformin: 22,049 reports
- Gabapentin: 21,158 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fatigue:
- Fatigue (5,393 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fatigue:
- Multiple sclerosis: 66,133 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 50,897 reports
- High blood pressure: 27,376 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 27,077 reports
- Pain: 21,635 reports
- Depression: 20,515 reports
- Hepatitis c: 19,082 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fatigue:
- Fatigue (6,177 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibandronate sodium (the active ingredients of Ibandronate sodium) and Ibandronate sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mepron and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 3 seconds ago
- Arthrotec and Dostinex drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Breathing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of lysine - 9 seconds ago
- Hypotension and drugs of ingredients of quinapril hydrochloride - 10 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Prednisolone drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cidofovir and Zosyn drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Gingival Bleeding and drugs of ingredients of fentanyl citrate - 25 seconds ago
- Amino Acids and Morphine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago